NEW YORK, July 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The gas sensors market is expected to increase to $2.32 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 5.56% over the period 2014-2020. The proliferation of handheld devices has led to developments in the field of smart gas sensors, which has considerably widened their application scope. Need for ensuring safety in workplaces is expected to be the key driving force for the market over the next six years. Regulations in developed markets of North America and Europe mandate the use of these sensors in potentially hazardous environments. The growing incorporation of gas sensors in automobiles for comfort and safety of passengers is mainly responsible for the growth of the automotive gas sensors market. Increasing use of gas sensors in breath analysis to check the health of patients is also driving the demand for gas sensors.
The major trend driving the global Gas sensor market is the development of wireless capabilities and miniaturization coupled with improved communication capabilities, which enables their integration into various devices and machines without compromising the detection of toxic or flammable gases at safe distances. Asia Pacific region is one of the fastest growing regions for the gas sensor market and is projected to be the market leader in the forecasted period. Countries like China, U.S. and Germany are the major markets for Gas Sensors.
The Global Gas Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Oxygen Sensors, Carbon Dioxide Sensors, Carbon Monoxide Sensors, Nox Sensors, and Others), Technology (Electrochemical Sensors, Semiconductor Sensors, Solid State/MOS, PID, Catalytic, and IR) Industry (Medical, Building Automation, Environmental, Petrochemical, Automotive, Industrial, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Gas Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Siemens AG (Germany), Abb Ltd (Switzerland), Membrapor AG (Germany), NGK Insulators Ltd. (Japan), Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan) and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Gas Sensors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Gas Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Gas Sensors market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03024379-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001