DUBLIN, July 07, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j3hslg/global_gas) has announced the addition of the "Global Gas Sensors Market - Growth, Trends & Forecasts (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
The gas sensors market is expected to increase to $2.32 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 5.56% over the period 2014-2020
The proliferation of handheld devices has led to developments in the field of smart gas sensors, which has considerably widened their application scope. Need for ensuring safety in workplaces is expected to be the key driving force for the market over the next six years. Regulations in developed markets of North America and Europe mandate the use of these sensors in potentially hazardous environments. The growing incorporation of gas sensors in automobiles for comfort and safety of passengers is mainly responsible for the growth of the automotive gas sensors market. Increasing use of gas sensors in breath analysis to check the health of patients is also driving the demand for gas sensors.
The major trend driving the global Gas sensor market is the development of wireless capabilities and miniaturization coupled with improved communication capabilities, which enables their integration into various devices and machines without compromising the detection of toxic or flammable gases at safe distances. Asia Pacific region is one of the fastest growing regions for the gas sensor market and is projected to be the market leader in the forecasted period. Countries like China, U.S. and Germany are the major markets for Gas Sensors.
The Global Gas Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of
- Type (Oxygen Sensors, Carbon Dioxide Sensors, Carbon Monoxide Sensors, Nox Sensors, and Others)
- Technology (Electrochemical Sensors, Semiconductor Sensors, Solid State/MOS, PID, Catalytic, and IR)
- Industry (Medical, Building Automation, Environmental, Petrochemical, Automotive, Industrial, and Others)
- Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America).
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Findings
3. Market Overview & Dynamics
5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Market Segmentation
7. Market Segmentation, By Region
8. Company Profiles
9. Investment Analysis
10. Future of Gas Sensors Market
- Abb Ltd..
- Aeroqual Ltd.
- City Technology Ltd.
- Dragerwerk Ag & Co. Kgaa
- Dynament Ltd
- Figaro Engineering Inc.
- Gfg Europe Ltd
- Membrapor Ag
- Nemoto & Co., Ltd
- Ngk Insulators Ltd.
- Robert Bosch, Llc
- Siemens Ag
- Trolex Ltd
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j3hslg/global_gas
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets