DUBLIN, Jan. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9w75lh/gas_turbines) has announced the addition of the "Gas Turbines Market by Design Type, Rated Capacity, Application, Technology and Region - Forecast and Trends to 2020" report to their offering.
The global gas turbines market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2015 to 2020, to reach a value of USD 19.6 Billion by 2020. Increasing availability of natural gas owing to the shale gas boom and higher efficiency & lower carbon emission characteristics of natural gas-fired power plants are the major factors driving the gas turbines market.
Key Topics Covered:
- Analysis of all the operating and upcoming gas turbines and gas turbine incorporated power plant projects worldwide along with design type and rated capacity
- Analysis of country-wide rate of electrification of the past three years
- Analysis of the natural gas-fired power plant upgrade and commissioning across various regions
- Estimation of installation cost of gas turbines in various regions using cost variance models
- Estimation of unit shipments of gas turbine and arriving at the total market size using market engineering process
- Analyzing market trends in various regions/ countries supported by the on-going gas-fired power plant infrastructure spending in respective regions/countries
- Alstom S.A.
- Ansaldo Energia S.P.A.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- General Electric Company
- Harbin Electric International Company Limited
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Man Diesel & Turbo SE
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd.
- Opra Turbines B.V.
- Siemens AG
- Solar Turbines Incorporated
- Vericor Power Systems LLC
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Gas Turbines Market, By Design Type
7 Gas Turbines Market, By Rated Capacity
8 Gas Turbines Market, By Application
9 Gas Turbines Market, By Technology
10 Gas Turbines Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9w75lh/gas_turbines
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets