DUBLIN, August 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Gastric Cancer" report to their offering.
Pipeline therapies will look to fulfil many areas of high unmet need left by the lack of targeted therapies approved for the treatment of gastric cancer.
This report addresses the following questions:
- What impact will the PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitor class of drugs have on the gastric cancer market?
- How will pipeline immunotherapies be positioned in the gastric cancer treatment space?
- Which targeted therapies are expected to experience the greatest growth over the forecast period?
- How will Eli Lilly look to maintain Cyramza's first-to-market advantage?
- What are the key drivers of the rapidly expanding gastric cancer market?
Key Topics Covered:
FORECAST: GASTRIC CANCER
- Cyramza (ramucirumab)
- Herceptin (trastuzumab)
- Keytruda (pembrolizumab)
- Lynparza (olaparib)
- Opdivo (nivolumab)
- Perjeta (pertuzumab)
TREATMENT: GASTRIC CANCER
- Disease Definition and Diagnosis
- Patient Segmentation
- Country Treatment Trees
- Current Treatment Options
- Prescribing Trends
EPIDEMIOLOGY: GASTRIC CANCER IN THE US, JAPAN, AND 5EU
- Epidemiologist Insight
- Strengths and Limitations
MARKETED DRUGS: GASTRIC CANCER
- Product profile: Cyramza
- Product profile: Herceptin
PIPELINE: GASTRIC CANCER
- Product profile (late stage): BBI6
- Product profile (late stage): GS-57
- Product profile (late stage): Keytruda
- Product profile (late stage): Lynparza
- Product profile (late stage): Opdivo
- Product profile (late stage): Perjeta
- Product profile (late stage): avelumab
- Product profile (late stage): nimotuzumab
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j8lnrz/gastric_cancer
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets