DUBLIN, Nov. 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Gastrointestinal Partnering 2014-2019: Deal Trends, Players and Financials" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Gastrointestinal Partnering 2014 to 2019 provides the full collection of Gastrointestinal disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2014.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Gastrointestinal disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Gastrointestinal deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Gastrointestinal deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Gastrointestinal partnering deals signed and announced since 2014. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report includes deals for the following indications: Appendicitis, Celiac disease, Esophageal reflux, Esophagitis, Gastritis, Gastroenteritis, Hemorrhoids (haemorrhoids), Hernia, Inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis, Irritable bowel syndrome, Malabsorption, Malnutrition, Pancreatitis, Peptic ulce, Gastric ulcer, Duodenal ulcer, Abdominal pain, Ascites, Bowel movement, Constipation, Diarrhea, Jaundice, Vomitting, plus other gastrointestinal indications.
- Trends in Gastrointestinal dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of Gastrointestinal deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Gastrointestinal deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 340 Gastrointestinal deal records
- The leading Gastrointestinal deals by value since 2014
- Most active Gastrointestinal dealmakers since 2014
Available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Gastrointestinal dealmaking
2.2. Gastrointestinal partnering over the years
2.3. Gastrointestinal partnering by deal type
2.4. Gastrointestinal partnering by industry sector
2.5. Gastrointestinal partnering by stage of development
2.6. Gastrointestinal partnering by technology type
2.7. Gastrointestinal partnering by therapeutic indication
Chapter 3 -Financial deal terms for Gastrointestinal partnering
3.2. Disclosed financials terms for Gastrointestinal partnering
3.3. Gastrointestinal partnering headline values
3.4. Gastrointestinal deal upfront payments
3.5. Gastrointestinal deal milestone payments
3.6. Gastrointestinal royalty rates
Chapter 4 - Leading Gastrointestinal deals and dealmakers
4.2. Most active in Gastrointestinal partnering
4.3. List of most active dealmakers in Gastrointestinal
4.4. Top Gastrointestinal deals by value
Chapter 5 - Gastrointestinal contract document directory
5.2. Gastrointestinal partnering deals where contract document available
Chapter 6 - Gastrointestinal dealmaking by therapeutic target
6.2. Deals by Gastrointestinal therapeutic target
Appendix 1 - Directory of Gastrointestinal deals by company A-Z 2014 to 2019
Appendix 2 - Directory of Gastrointestinal deals by deal type 2014 to 2019
Appendix 3 - Directory of Gastrointestinal deals by stage of development 2014 to 2019
Appendix 4 - Directory of Gastrointestinal deals by technology type 2014 to 2019
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vx228t
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets