NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The global gearbox and gear motor market is a highly diversified market with competition distributed across a wide range of industrial and geographic product segments. Each market segment provides varying levels of growth opportunities and competitive landscapes. Each segment requires different product portfolios and competencies to be successful.
The gearbox market is impacted by the penetration of gear-less drive technology and by the increasing preference for the bevel gear system over the worm gear system. Market participants need to understand which segments will be impacted by these major trends. Mega Trends such as innovating to zero and green energy are expected to increase revenue from the gearbox and gear motor market.
This report covers market size and forecasts for 16 end-user segments and 4 major geographic regions for 4 major gear technologies across 5 gear power ratings. Also covered in the report are the impact of the product trends and Mega Trends. North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) are the 4 regional segments. Helical gearbox, helical gear motor, bevel gearbox, bevel gear motor, planetary gearbox, planetary gear motor, worm gearbox, and worm gear motor are the product segments by gear technology.
Investments into discrete manufacturing sectors such as packaging, plastics, automotive, and unit material handling are expected to create sales opportunities for certain types of gearboxes and gear motors. The report gives detailed information on the revenues and growth rates of these end-user segments across regions. Competitor analyses and market shares for 2016 have been provided by region. The major companies covered in the report are SEW Eurodrive, Siemens AG, Sumitomo Heavy Industries, China High Speed Power Transmission, Rexnord Corporation, Bonfiglioli Riduttori S.P.A, Lenze, Nord Drivesystems, ABB Baldor, David Brown Santasalo, Nabtesco Corporation, and Rossi Group.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
• What is the size of the global gearbox and gear motor market?
• How is the market revenue expected to grow during the forecast period?
• How is the revenue split between different end-user segments across geographic regions and product segments?
• Which segments are the fastest growing segments and which segments offer significant growth potential for gearbox and gear motor manufacturers in 2017?
• Which product segments should manufacturers focus on to take advantage of the rising opportunities?
• Who are the major competitors in the global market and in the different regional markets?
• What will be the impact of gearless drive technology on gearbox and gear motor sales?
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001