DUBLIN, Dec. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Gems and Jewelry Market Analysis By Product Type (Gold, Diamond, Platinum, Gems, Others), Sales Channel (Online, Retail, Jewelry Stores), By Region, By Country: Opportunities and Forecast (2017-2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global gems and jewellery market is anticipated to exhibit a healthy growth of over 4.73% during 2017-2022, chiefly driven by supportive legislations regarding the authenticity of the jewellery, aggressive marketing and promotional strategies by leading jewellery companies and rising women employment and resultant dual household budgets, elevated spendable income and its demand for religious and customary purposes.
Gems and Jewelry Market constitutes various jewelries made out of metals like gold, diamonds, platinum, gemstones and silver. Jewelry as term can be defined as a term used for objects made out of valuable metals and stones designed for adornment or decoration of the body. Such objects can be precious or semiprecious stones, shells, diamonds, metals like copper, gold, silver used for carving and designing ornaments majorly worn by women around the globe. Such ornaments or jewelry can be in the form of necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings, brooches etc.
Over the next five years, demand and growth for synthetic diamonds, jewelry products crafted by infusing digital analytics and body tracking techniques with traditional jewellery, use of nano-technology, cadmium free electroforming, motorized drilling & polishing and anti-tarnish solutions, all enabling easy crafting and design and a perpetual use of jewelleries.
Regions accounting for major share of gems and jewelry market in 2016 are the Asia-Pacific. However, Rest of the World is forecasted to gain major share in 2022 as the region (comprising countries like Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and South Africa) account for sizeable number of high net worth population, robust legislative measures and its implementation, and the existence of big jewelry companies with substantial financial wherewithal to invest in marketing and promotional activities as well as undertake synergic investments like merger, acquisitions and even R&D activities inclining to propel the market.
- Evolution of synthetic diamonds
- Infusion of digital analytics and body tracking with traditional jewelry
- Usage of nano-technology, cadmium free electroforming, motorized drilling & polishing and anti-tarnish solutions
- Usage of materials like seeds and nylon depicting contemporary affordable jewelry
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendation
4. Global Gems and Jewelry Market: Product Overview
5. Global Gems and Jewelry Market: Growth and Forecast
6. North America Gems and Jewelry Market: Growth and Forecast
7. North America Gems and Jewelry Market: Country Analysis (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
8. Europe Gems and Jewelry Market: Growth and Forecast
9. Europe Gems and Jewelry Market: Country Analysis (U.K. Germany, France, Russia)
10. North America Gems and Jewelry Market: Growth and Forecast
11. Asia-Pacific Gems and Jewelry Market: Country Analysis (China, India, Japan)
12. ROW Gems and Jewelry Market: Growth and Forecast
13. Market Dynamics
14. Global Gems and Jewelry Market Trends
15. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
16. Company Profiling
- Chopard Geneve
- Graff Diamonds Corp.
- Harry Winston/Swatch Group
- Kalyan Jewelers
- Luk Fook Jewelleries
- Rajesh Exports Ltd
- Tiffany & Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9k5249/global_gems_and?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets