LONDON, Dec. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Global market for gems and jewelry is projected to grow significantly over the next few years and offer a plethora of untapped opportunities for small as well as large players. India and China continue to be the largest gems & jewelry markets, predominantly on account of large and continuously expanding middle class population and traditional inclination of consumers towards investing into gold in both of these countries. On the other hand, demand for designer and branded jewelry is particularly high in North America due to higher purchasing power of consumers and rising demand for premium products. Increasing sales of jewelry through online sales platforms and growing demand for stylish jewelry from young population is also boosting gems and jewelry sales, globally.
According to TechSci Research report "Global Gems & Jewelry Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the global market for gems & jewelry is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2015-20. In 2014, the gold jewelry segment dominated the global gems & jewelry market, followed by diamond and platinum jewelry. Demand for precious gem stones has also been growing due to changing preferences of younger generation from gold to colored gemstone, platinum and palladium jewelry. Growing brand consciousness is also boosting sales of branded jewelry in developed as well as developing economies, and this trend is expected to gain strengthen over the next five years. Few of the major branded gems & jewelry companies with operations spread across the globe include Tiffany & Co., Gitanjali, Signet, LVMH, Chow Tai Fook, and Richemont. "Global Gems & Jewelry Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of global gems & jewelry market:
- Global Gems & Jewelry Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Gold, Diamond, Platinum and Others
- Regional Analysis – Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global gems & jewelry market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, gems & jewelry companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with global gems & jewelry manufacturers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2042840/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48