DUBLIN, Apr. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Gift Cards and Incentive Cards Market Intelligence, Innovation, Strategy, and Future Growth Dynamics - Market Size and Forecast (2012-2021)" report to their offering.
In the past few years, usage of gift cards has gone beyond the traditional boundaries and new value proposition is emerging both for retail and corporate customers. While in retail segment, gift cards are increasingly being used for self-use by millennials; the card category is being utilized by businesses to strengthen brand loyalty, increase market share, and enhance product and service offering.
Innovative gift cards such as Gift Cards for Stock, Lottery Retail Gift Card, and Donation Gift Cards are redefining the scope and use of gift cards and helping to keep the card category exciting and fresh.
This report provides a detailed analysis of gift card innovation and strategies adopted to gain market share. The report focuses on offering innovative examples from global markets on how gift cards are evolving and how this space is expected to pan out over the next five years. In addition, the report offers in-depth market size and forecast of gift cards for leading 20 countries, breaking it down by key functional (open loop and closed loop) and consumer (retail and business) segments.
Scope of the Report
- Gift Cards: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report provides in-depth analysis of opportunities in both open loop and closed loop prepaid gift card categories. Assesses consumer behaviour by type of consumer (retail and corporate), gifting occasion, card type (paper, plastic, digital), and market share by retail categories.
- Functional Breakdown: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report provides in-depth analysis of opportunities in both open loop and closed loop prepaid gift card categories.
- Incentive Cards: This report provides detailed market dynamics of corporate incentive cards, broadly segmented in two categories - consumer incentive card and employee/partner incentive card. It details market size and forecast at category level, by functional attribute (open loop and closed loop), and by corporate consumer segments (small scale business, mid-size business, and enterprise business).
- Consumer Segments: Assesses consumer behavior by type of consumer (retail and corporate)
- Innovation and Market Strategies: Explores gift card strategies, including innovations across categories, competitive positioning, and new product launches.
Gift Card Strategy and Product Innovation
- Future Market Drivers of the Gift Card Market
- Emerging Avenues in the Gift Card Market
- Consumer Targeting & Sales Strategies
- Technology Platforms
Data for each Country
- Gift Card - Transaction Value Trend Analysis, 2012-2021
- Gift Card Market Size and Forecast by Functional Attribute
- Gift Card Market Size and Forecast by Consumer Segments
- Digital Gift Card Market Size Trend Analysis
- Gift Card Market Share Analysis by Retail Categories
- Gift Card Market Share Analysis by Gifting Occasion
- Consumer Incentive and Loyalty Prepaid Card Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2020
- Consumer Incentive Prepaid Card Market Size and Forecast by Consumer Segments, 2012-2021
- Employee/Partner Incentive Prepaid Card - Transaction Value Trend Analysis, 2012-2021
- Employee/Partner Incentive Prepaid Card Market Size and Forecast by Functional Attribute
- Employee/Partner Incentive Prepaid Card Market Size and Forecast by Consumer Segments, 2012-2021
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/spvh34/global_gift_cards
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets