NEW YORK, April 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- In the past few years, usage of gift cards has gone beyond the traditional boundaries and new value proposition is emerging both for retail and corporate customers. While in retail segment, gift cards are increasingly being used for self-use by millennials; the card category is being utilized by businesses to strengthen brand loyalty, increase market share, and enhance product and service offering. Innovative gift cards such as Gift Cards for Stock, Lottery Retail Gift Card, and Donation Gift Cards are redefining the scope and use of gift cards and helping to keep the card category exciting and fresh.
This report from PayNXT360 provides a detailed analysis of gift card innovation and strategies adopted to gain market share. The report focuses on offering innovative examples from global markets on how gift cards are evolving and how this space is expected to pan out over the next five years. In addition, the report offers in-depth market size and forecast of gift cards for leading 20 countries, breaking it down by key functional (open loop and closed loop) and consumer (retail and business) segments.
- Functional Breakdown: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report provides in-depth analysis of opportunities in both open loop and closed loop prepaid gift card categories.
- Consumer Segments: Assesses consumer behavior by type of consumer (retail and corporate)
- Innovation and Market Strategies: Explores gift card strategies, including innovations across categories, competitive positioning, and new product launches.
- Market Data and Insights: It details market opportunities and forecast of gift cards across 20 leading countries for the period 2011-2020 and identifies potential risks.
- Market Size by Other Attributes: Offers insights into market size by gifting occasion, card type (paper, plastic, digital), and market share by retail categories.
- Gift Card Segments by Card Function: Closed loop and open loop segments
- Consumer Segments: Retail and corporate
- Countries Covered: Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, India, Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, Nigeria, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
Reasons to Purchase
- In-depth understanding of prepaid gift card market dynamics for 20 countries: Understand market opportunity, key trends and drivers along with five year forecast (2011-2020) for gift cards.
- Develop market specific strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your prepaid cards strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in gift cards segment.
- Get insights into consumer attitude and behavior: Understand changing consumer attitude and behavior along with corporate usage of gift cards.
- Explore innovation and competitive strategy: Understand the market competitiveness, strategies, and innovation in gift card segment.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03757832-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-gift-cards-market-intelligence-innovation-strategy-and-future-growth-dynamics---market-size-and-forecast-2011-2020-for-top-20-global-markets-targeting-strategies-emerging-avenues-and-business-models-strategic-insigh-300251135.html