DUBLIN, December 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/csb8tw/global_graphite) has announced the addition of the "Global Graphite Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The analysts forecast the Global Graphite market to grow at a CAGR of 5.52 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing use of graphite in batteries. The Global Graphite market has also been witnessing an increasing production of synthetic graphite. However, the increasing demand-supply gap could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The report, the Global Graphite Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market in the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Graphite market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
- Bogala Graphite Lanka plc
- China Carbon Graphite Group Inc.
- Focus Graphite Inc.
- Graphite India Ltd.
- MEGA Graphite Inc.
- National Graphite Corp.
- Ontario Graphite Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/csb8tw/global_graphite
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets