NEW YORK, May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Continuously increasing military spending coupled with rising adoption of HUDs in civil aircraft and luxury car segments is driving the global HUDs market. Increasing fleet size of airplane, helicopters, land vehicles, etc., is propelling the demand for head-up display from the defense sector. Over the last five years, continuous technological advancements have resulted in the development of portable and interactive HUDs. The launch of these portable HUDs is expected to increase the demand for low cost HUDs from the low and medium range car segments. Technological advancements, rising demand for comfort and luxury and increasing inclination towards advanced technology products is expected to drive demand for HUDs from the automotive segment in the coming years. Moreover, rise in global air passenger traffic is expected to result in expansion of global aircraft fleet size, and consequently, boost the demand for HUDs from the civil aviation sector in the coming years.
According to "Global Head-up Display Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the global HUD market is projected to cross USD5.2 billion by 2020. Laser display technology, holographic display, unmanned aerial vehicles, volumetric display, portable & interactive head-up display and pico-projector based head-up displays are some of the emerging technologies in the global head-up display market. Among all sectors, defense and automotive are the major revenue generators in the global HUD market. Car manufacturers are collaborating with head-up display manufacturers to introduce low cost versions of these systems for their integration into low and medium segment cars. Few of the leading global HUD manufacturers include BAE Systems, Rockwell Collins, Thales, Continental, Garmin, Pioneer and Nippon Seiki, among others. "Global Head-up Display Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of the global head-up display market:
• Global Head-up Display Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis (HUD Video Generator, HUD Panel, HUD Combiner & HUD Projector)
• Price-point Analysis
• Changing Market Trends & Developments
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of global head-up display market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with the leading head-up display companies. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02268763-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001