LONDON, April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Driven by a strong growth in the sales of temperature sensitive healthcare products, the demand for cold chain logistic services is currently experiencing explosive growth. IMARC Group, one of the world's leading research and advisory firms, finds that the total size of the healthcare cold chain logistic services market is expected to expand from its current figures of US$ 8.5 billion to nearly US$ 13.4 billion by 2020.
IMARC's new report entitled "Global Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market Report & Forecast (2016-2020)", which is the fourth edition of our highly acclaimed publication, provides a comprehensive insight into the logistic opportunities in the global healthcare market. The study, that has been undertaken using both desk based and qualitative primary market research, has analyzed three key aspects of the global healthcare cold chain logistics market.
The first aspect involves an in-depth understanding on the global healthcare cold chain distribution process and logistic requirements for various temperature sensitive healthcare products. The second aspect involves the quantification of the global healthcare cold chain logistic services market and a comprehensive evaluation of its various segments. The third aspect involves the quantification of the global market for temperature sensitive healthcare products into three major classes and evaluation of the current and future opportunities in each of these classes.
What we have achieved in this report?
Understanding the Healthcare Cold Chain Distribution Process
Focus of the Analysis:
- Understanding the various methods of cold chain distribution and their advantages/disadvantages
- Understanding the cold chain requirements for various temperature sensitive healthcare products and the impact of temperature excursions
- Understanding the key steps required in the setting and organization of an efficient cold chain distribution process
- Understanding the various costs involved in cold chain transportation and comparing it with non-cold chain transportation
Comprehensive Market Analysis of the Healthcare Cold Chain Logistic Services Market
Focus of the analysis:
- Analyzing and evaluating the global healthcare cold chain logistic services market
- Analyzing and evaluating the global healthcare cold chain logistic services market by product
o Clinical trials
- Analyzing and evaluating the global healthcare cold chain logistic services by segment
- Analyzing and evaluating the global healthcare cold chain logistic services market by Region
o North America
o Asia Pacific
Comprehensive Market Analysis of Temperature Sensitive Healthcare Products:
Classes Covered: Biopharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Clinical Trial Materials
Focus of the Analysis in Each Class:
- Drivers and challenges
- Historical and future sales trends
- Logistic requirements
- Impact of temperature excursions
- Opportunities in cold chain services
Information has been sourced from both primary and secondary sources:
- Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephone interviews with industry experts.
- Secondary sources include proprietary databases and search engines. These sources include company websites and reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, industry portals, government sources and access to more than 4000 paid databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/574942/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48