LONDON, Oct. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Helium is a by-product found during the extraction process of natural gas and oil. Helium is second after hydrogen in terms of abundance, and, is used across diverse industries and applications. Moreover, increasing government focus across various major developed as well as developing countries towards developing gas based power generation resources and water distribution infrastructure is driving the global helium market. Furthermore, growing use of helium in various application areas such as electronics, cryogenics, leak detection, pressure and purging, etc., is further anticipated to boost global helium market through 2021.
According to "Global Helium Market By Type, By Application, By Distribution, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2021", global helium market is forecast to exhibit a CAGR of 6.4% during 2016 - 2021. Gaseous helium dominated global helium market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period, owing to growing use of gaseous helium in semiconductors, leak detection and welding applications. Moreover, MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) & NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) accounted for largest market share in global helium market in 2015, followed by Semiconductors and Optical Fibers, Science & Research, Welding, Gas Lifting and Leak Detection. "Global Helium Market By Type, By Application, By Distribution, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" discusses the following aspects of helium market, globally:
- Global Helium Market Size & Forecast, By Value and Volume
- Global Helium Market Share & Forecast - By Type (Liquid & Gaseous), By Application (MRI & NMR, Semi-Conductors & Optic Fibres, Pressurizing & Purging, Welding, Leak Detection, Ballooning, Science & Research, Others), By Distribution (Onsite, Packaged, Merchant)
- Regional Analysis - North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global helium market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants and helium extractors, suppliers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with helium extractors, suppliers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4194397/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-helium-market-by-type-liquid--gaseous-by-application-mri--nmr-semi-conductors--optic-fibres-pressurizing--purging-welding-etc-by-distribution-onsite-packaged-merchant-by-region-competition-forecast--op-300354359.html