ALBANY, New York, Feb. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Hemorrhoid Treatment Devices Market to grow at a rate of 4.6%, compounded annually (CAGR) over the period 2018 to 2026 to reach USD 0.84 bn. by the end of the stated period. Some of the factors underlying the growth curve of the market include increase in prevalence of the condition, growing awareness in patients regarding symptoms and treatment options, improvements in technology and increase in healthcare expenditure.
"One of the major contributors of growth in the overall trajectory the market charts over the assessment period is the endoscopic ligators device type. The growth in this segment is attributable to demand for better treatment options", states TMR.
Key Findings of the Hemorrhoid Treatment Devices Market Study
- The segment of Band Ligators to grow significantly owing to rising need for treatment of complex hemorrhoid; other reasons include preference of surgery over use of ointments or drugs and increase in adoption by doctors
- Hospitals and clinics to witness significant growth in the end-user segment over the assessment period due to easy access to better services in hospitals and clinics
- Endoscopic ligators as a device type sub-segmentation will witness growth due to better outcomes; ligators' use involves minimal complications and is safe and not very painful
Explore 183 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections. Gain business intelligence on Hemorrhoid treatment devices market by Device Type - Band Ligators (Endoscopic Ligators, Non-endoscopic Ligators), Sclerotherapy Injectors, Infrared Coagulators, Bipolar Probes, Cryotherapy Devices, Hemorrhoid Laser Probes; End use - Hospitals and Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=60987
Hemorrhoid Treatment Devices Market: Key Driving Factors
Transparency Market Research states that as per research findings, factors such as increase in reported cases of hemorrhoids and growing awareness regarding the many options available to patients for treatment of the condition are contributing notably to the growth of global hemorrhoid treatment devices market over the assessment period. Some of the factors that sustain this buoyancy over the period are outlined below:
- Among young adults, one of the most common disorders is hemorrhoid as per International Surgery Journal - February 2018
- Piles impact 50% people before they hit the age of 50
- Surge in healthcare expenditure, and better insurance cover in certain areas that have traditionally lagged behind in the said domain such as countries like to fuel growth in the global hemorrhoid treatment devices market
Key Impediments for Hemorrhoid Treatment Devices Market Players
The global hemorrhoid treatment devices market is looking at a sturdy growth curve over the forecast period of 2018 to 2026. However, certain factors are dampening the slope the curve takes.
- One of these factors that are acting as restraint to market growth is costs associated with the treatment; regions with low disposable incomes and low health insurance coverage fall behind in demand due to affordability issues
- Number of people seeking treatment is low but growing awareness to act as a fix to the situation over the forecast period
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/60987
Hemorrhoid Treatment Devices Market: Region-wise Analysis
- A robust infrastructure in healthcare and a mature market are leading factors that are helping North America remain at the top of the regional charts in terms of market share over the forecast period
- Presence of strong market players, growing awareness level and development of improved treatments is leading to growth in the regional market landscape of North America
- Development of healthcare sector in countries like China, India, and Japan to help Asia Pacific chart a notable CAGR over the assessment period
Analyze hemorrhoid treatment devices market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
The vendor landscape of global hemorrhoid treatment devices if fragmented and most players have a keen eye on niche segments. One of the significant segments that fit this bill is the infrared coagulator devices. Other strategy that is emerging as a game changer in the market landscape is expansion of product portfolio. Others include partnerships that are synergistic and, mergers and collaborations.
Some of the dominant names that are helping the global hemorrhoid treatment devices market grow with their active and aggressive participation and strategic maneuvers are Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic plc, Cook Medical, Johnson & Johnson, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., Privi Medical, Sklar Surgical Instruments, and Surkon Medical Co., Ltd., among others
The global hemorrhoid treatment devices market report has been segmented based on device type, end-use, and region.
By Device Type:
- Band Ligators
- Sclerotherapy Injectors
- Infrared Coagulators
- Bipolar Probes
- Cryotherapy Devices
- Hemorrhoid Laser Probes
By End use:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Band Ligators Market - Rise in prevalence of diseases such as colon cancer and anal cancer, increase in the geriatric population, and surge in research and development initiatives are projected to drive the global band ligators market.
Gastrointestinal Diseases Drug Development Market - This report on gastrointestinal diseases drug development market originates with a descriptive executive summary introducing market and overview section. These two sections help to a vital understanding of assorted macro and microeconomic factors that effects on the growth of gastrointestinal diseases drug development market.
Anal Irrigation Systems Market - Trans-anal irrigation therapy is emerging as a safe treatment option for patients with functional constipation and other chronic refractory conditions. Revenue from anal irrigation therapy in Europe accounted for ~US$ 115 million in 2018; the highest amongst all regions.
Synthetic Biology Market - The global synthetic biology market was valued at US$ 4.96 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 26.3% from 2019 to 2027. Rise in prevalence of chronic conditions, such as cancer and diabetes, has increased the patient pool, followed by rise in demand for biologic drugs for treating various chronic conditions, resulting in boosting the growth of the synthetic biology market
Surgical Devices Market - Surgical devices are specifically designed instruments or performing specific actions or carrying out desired effects during a surgery or operation. For instance, modifying biological tissue or providing access for viewing the affected area. A rise in the number of surgical procedures, increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases, and an increase in the aging population are a few factors that are driving the market.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research