The report predicts the global hemp-based food market to grow with a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period of 2018-2024.
The report on global hemp-based food market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The study on hemp-based food market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on hemp-based food market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global hemp-based food market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global hemp-based food market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Preface 1.1. Report Description 1.2. Research Methods 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Hemp-Based Food Market Overview 3.1. Introduction 3.2. Market Dynamics 3.2.1. Drivers 3.2.2. Restraints 3.2.3. Opportunities 3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis 3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis 3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Hemp-Based Food Market
4. Global Hemp-Based Food Market by Type 4.1. Hemp Seed Oil 4.2. Whole Hemp Seed 4.3. Hulled Hemp Seed 4.4. Hemp Protein Powder 4.5. Others
5. Global Hemp-Based Food Market by Applications 5.1. Supermarkets 5.2. Convenience Stores 5.3. Others
6. Global Hemp-Based Food Market by Region 2018-2024 6.1. North America 6.2. Europe 6.3. Asia-Pacific 6.4. RoW