DUBLIN, Oct. 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "High-flow Nasal Cannula - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global High-flow Nasal Cannula Market to Reach $9.3 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for High-flow Nasal Cannula estimated at US$4.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$9.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.5% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Air/Oxygen Blender, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 10.3% CAGR and reach US$2.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Active Humidifier segment is readjusted to a revised 12.6% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U. S. Market is Estimated at $1.3 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 14% CAGR
The High-flow Nasal Cannula market in the U. S. is estimated at US$1.3 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 13.8% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 7.1% and 9.1% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 8.2% CAGR.
Single Heated Tube Segment to Record 8.2% CAGR
In the global Single Heated Tube segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 7.6% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$545.4 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$913.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$1.3 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 9.6% CAGR through the analysis period.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Ltd.
- Flexicare Medical Ltd.
- Great Group Medical Co., Ltd.
- Hamilton Medical AG
- MEK-ICS Co., Ltd.
- Resmed Inc.
- Salter Labs Inc.
- Smiths Medical
- Teijin Pharma Ltd.
- Teleflex, Inc.
- TNI Medical AG
- Vapotherm, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- High-flow Nasal Cannula Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- High-flow Nasal Cannula Global Market Estimates and Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country
- Air/Oxygen Blender (Component) World Market by Region/Country in US$ Million
- Active Humidifier (Component) Potential Growth Markets Worldwide in US$ Million
- Single Heated Tube (Component) Geographic Market Spread Worldwide in US$ Million
- Nasal Cannula (Component) World Market Estimates and Forecasts by Region/Country in US$ Million
- Other Consumables (Component) World Market by Region/Country in US$ Million
- Acute Respiratory Failure (Application) Sales Estimates and Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) (Application) Global Opportunity Assessment in US$ Million by Region/Country
- Acute Heart Failure (Application) Worldwide Sales in US$ Million by Region/Country
- Carbon Monoxide Toxicity (Application) Market Share Breakdown by Region/Country
- Sleep Apnea (Application) Demand Potential Worldwide in US$ Million by Region/Country
- Bronchiectasis (Application) Worldwide Latent Demand Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country
- Other Applications (Application) Sales Estimates and Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- Nasal Cannula Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- High-flow Nasal Cannula Market Estimates and Projections in US$ Million by Component: 2020 to 2027
- High-flow Nasal Cannula Market by Component: A Historic Review in US$ Million for 2012-2019
- High-flow Nasal Cannula Market Share Breakdown by Component: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- High-flow Nasal Cannula Latent Demand Forecasts in US$ Million by Application: 2020 to 2027
- High-flow Nasal Cannula Historic Demand Patterns by Application in US$ Million for 2012-2019
- High-flow Nasal Cannula Market Share Breakdown by Application: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Total Companies Profiled: 46
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zazbwa
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets