DUBLIN, Feb. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qd6l9d/high_performance) has announced the addition of the "High Performance Computing Market by Components Type (Servers, Storage, Networking Devices, & Software), Services, Deployment Type, Server Price Band, Vertical, & Region - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The HPC market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.45% during 2015-2020. The emergence of big data has increased the demand for systems that can handle data intensive workload. HPC clusters are systems that can easily handle vast amount of data and extensively support high performance data analysis.
The improved data collection technology provides lively images for simulations, medical, life science, video rendering, and such other applications. All these applications require higher processing power and speed for data analysis and results. Better scans, HDTV, multi-layer scans, and enhanced information gathering abilities all adds to the requirement of more CPUs and quicker storage solutions that is delivered through HPC and helps in driving the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on products and solutions offered by the top 10 players in the HPC market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development (R&D) activities, and new product launches in the HPC market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the markets for HPC across various regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the HPC market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and capabilities of the leading players in the HPC market.
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (Amd)
- atos Se
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cray, Inc.
- Dell, Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Hewlett Packard, Inc. (Hp)
- Intel Corporation
- International Business Machine Corporation (Ibm)
- Silicon Graphics International Corporation (Sgi)
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 High Performance Computing Market Analysis, By Components Type
8 High Performance Computing Market Analysis, By Service
9 High Performance Computing Market Analysis, By Deployment Type
10 High Performance Computing Market Analysis, By Server Price Band
11 High Performance Computing Market Analysis, By Vertical
12 Geographic Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qd6l9d/high_performance
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets