NEW YORK, Oct. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
The global home improvement retail industry is expected to reach an estimated value of $2,291.6 billion by 2019. The major drivers of the home improvement retail industry is increasing new and existing home sales, increasing disposable income, rising consumer spending, remodeling and renovation of homes, urbanization, and increasing middle class population. Innovation in products, cost control, supply chain and logistics management will further drive this industry.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global home improvement retail industry by region and has come up with a comprehensive research report, "Global Home Improvement Retail Industry 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis." This report provides an analysis of the global home improvement retail industry including the market trend, cost structure, growth opportunities, key drivers, and emerging trend of the market. The study also includes global home improvement retail industry trends and forecasts through 2019, segmented by regions as follows:
Home Improvement Retail Industry by Regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the home improvement retail industry will grow moderately during 2014-2019. APAC depicts the best growth prospects for retailers in forth coming years with increasing housing activities along with the GDP and population growth. Growing demand of home improvement products from emerging economies such as China, India, and the Middle East countries is anticipated to boost the industry. New product innovation, online selling and effective advertisement are the driving forces of the global home improvement retail industry. Technological advances in retail services is very important for companies to sustain their successful position in the industry.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features and Scope of this Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Global Home Improvement Retail Industry 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the market based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Global home improvement retail market intelligence with special emphasis on regional market.
- Market size in terms of value ($B) by segment, market size trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) for key regional segments to make major investment decisions.
- Regional Analysis provides Home Improvement Retail Industry breakdown by region among North America, Europe, APAC and ROW.
- Competitor analysis: growth leadership analysis, market drivers and challenges, growth opportunity analysis by segment market and by regional market that helps to ascertain a sound investment decision.
- Market strategic assessment, emerging trend, innovations and new product launches, mergers and acquisitions by the market players are studied in the report.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02357111-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001