LONDON, Feb. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Hoverboard is a battery operated, two-wheeled self-balancing device that is used for personal transportation. It is also referred to as a self-balancing electric scooter, or electric skateboard, or hands-free Segway (traditional Segway's with handles are not included in this definition). Rider or the operator stands on the hoverboard with both feet and have to use their body weight to control movement of hoverboard. Over the past few years, demand for hoverboards increased owing to growing use of hoverboard for personal mobility, as well as for recreational activities across the globe. Moreover, rising interest of people in battery operated self-balancing scooters, coupled with growing youth population are further anticipated to drive global hoverboard market during the forecast period.
According to TechSci Research report, "Global Hoverboard Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2015-2021", hoverboards market is projected to surpass $1.8 billion by 2021, owing to expanding youth population, increasing adoption of hoverboards for personal mobility and recreational activities. Moreover, 6.5 inch hoverboard dominated global hoverboard market in 2015, and same trend is further anticipated to continue during the forecast period, on account of it's low price and easy availability. Asia-Pacific region accounted for largest share in global hoverboard market in 2015, and the region is forecast to continue its dominance during the forecast period as well due to increasing demand from countries such as China, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia. "Global Hoverboard Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2015-2021" report elaborates following aspects of hoverboards across the world:
- Global Hoverboard Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (6.5 Inch, 8 Inch and 10 Inch), By Application (Recreational Activities, Personal Mobility Device, Business Purposes & Other*),By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of World and South America)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global hoverboard market
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, hoverboard companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with hoverboard manufacturers, distributors, retailers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4252593/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-hoverboard-market--by-hoverboard-type-by-region-competition-forecast--opportunities-2021-300407304.html