The global HVAC Market in 2014 is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% during the 2015-2020 period.
The overall market is presented from the perspective of different geographic regions and the key countries for this industry. Competitive landscape for each of the product types is highlighted and market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. Market shares of the key players for 2014 are provided.
Heating Equipment consists of heat pumps, furnaces, boilers, space heaters; Cooling Equipment consists of air conditioners, chillers, cooling tower, evaporative coolers; Ventilating Equipment consists of air distribution and air treatment equipment.The applications for HVAC systems have been broadly classified into four key sections such as residential, commercial, industrial and automotive segments.
United Technologies Corp
Daikin Industries Limited
Emerson Electric Company
Haier Group Company
Honeywell International Inc.
Johnson Controls Incorporated
Siemens Building Technologies Ag
1. Global Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Industry - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global HVAC Industry - Market Landscape
4. Global HVAC Industry - Market Forces
5. Global HVAC Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Global HVAC Market - By Heating Equipment and Components
7. Global HVAC Market - By Cooling Equipment and Components
8. Global HVAC Market - By Ventilation (Air Handling and Air Treatment) Equipment and Components
9. Global HVAC Market - By General Components
10. Global HVAC Market - End Use Verticals Analysis