The Hybrid Integration Platform Market is expected to witness a CAGR of 14%, over the forecast period (2018-2023).
Hybrid Integration Platforms can be considered as a facilitator for the industries which have been going through digital transformation. The reason being, the mere deployment of cloud in the operations cannot make the businesses leverage it to fully optimize their operations.
One of the major roadblocks which comes up frequently in the cloud adoption is the integration of cloud and on-premise applications. Because of this, the organizations face problems like latency in their operations which eventually leads to missed deadlines and dissatisfied customers along with a lot more unresolved issues.
Hybrid Integration Platform not only ensures seamless integration of various business applications, but also a secure gateway for the transaction of data across different hosting environments.
Increasing Penetration for Hybrid Cloud
The demand for hybrid cloud in the recent years has gained traction and along with it the need for hybrid integration platforms for its successful deployment. The levels of cost saving and scalability achieved by the successful deployment of hybrid cloud has increased the organizations' competency across industries and hence the other players in the industry also intend to leverage that which broadens the scope for the technology.
The digital business transformation has become a top priority for majority of the organizations. 92% of the IT and business leaders accept that digital business initiative is a core aspect of their competitive business strategy out of which 44% of them expressed it as their number one priority.
Interoperability across various cloud environments and security of the data remains a concern for many organizations. This is where the hybrid integration platform comes into play. It not only facilitates the continuous exchange of data for applications hosted in different environments, it also provides a secure gateway for the transaction of data which caters to the security aspect of the hybrid cloud to a great extent.
Asia Pacific is the Fastest Growing Market
Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region in the market with South Korea leading the region even though Singapore is considered as an advanced adopter for the cloud and related markets. Singapore lags behind in private cloud adoption but 82% of the enterprises in the country have completely adopted the hybrid cloud. Other Asian markets displayed modest growths with South Korea at 32%, Hong Kong at 23%, Australia 16%, and Malaysia 12%.
The adoption of public cloud has not yet penetrated the Asian market significantly as no city in the region had more than 30% adoption with South Korea leading followed by Malaysia, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. The increased adoption of cloud services in the region has been triggered by favourable government regulations in the countries of the region.
Developments in the Market
May 2018: Salesforce completed the acquisition of Mulesoft for USD 6.5 billion which was 32% more than Mulesoft's market capitalization.
May 2018: Liaison Technologies partnered with Tierion to Extend Blockchain Capabilities to ALLOY Platform.
March 2018: Snaplogic announced integration with Adobe Cloud Platform in order to close the customer experience gap
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction 1.1 Key Study Deliverables 1.2 Market Definition 1.3 Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Hybrid Integration Platform Market Insights 4.1 Hybrid Integration Platform Market Overview 4.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis 4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers 4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers 4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants 4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services 4.2.5 Competitive Rivalry in the Industry 4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis 4.4 Industry Policies 4.5 Technology Snapshots
5. Hybrid Integration Platform Market Dynamics 5.1 Hybrid Integration Platform Market Drivers 5.1.1 Increasing adoption of BYOD 5.1.2 Increasing adoption of hybrid cloud 5.2 Hybrid Integration Platform Market Challenges 5.2.1 Lack of Expertise 5.2.2 Risks in open source integration
6. Global Hybrid Integration Platform Market Segmentation 6.1 Hybrid Integration Platform Market By Product Type 6.1.1 Application Integration 6.1.2 Data Integration 6.1.3 B2B Integration 6.1.4 Cloud Integration 6.1.5 Managed File Transfer 6.1.6 Big Data Integration 6.1.7 IoT integration 6.2 Hybrid Integration Platform Market By Enterprise Size 6.2.1 Small and Medium 6.2.2 Large 6.3 Hybrid Integration Platform Market By End-User Industry 6.3.1 BFSI 6.3.2 Government 6.3.3 Healthcare 6.3.4 Telecom 6.3.5 Retail 6.3.6 Education 6.3.7 Others 6.4 Hybrid Integration Platform Market By Region 6.4.1 North America 6.4.2 Europe 6.4.3 Asia-Pacific 6.4.4 South America 6.4.5 Middle-East and Africa
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles 7.1 MuleSoft, Inc. 7.2 Sotware AG 7.3 IBM Corporation 7.4 SnapLogic 7.5 Informatica 7.6 TIBCO Software Inc. 7.7 Dell Boomi 7.8 Red Hat, Inc. 7.9 Liaison Technologies 7.10 RoboMQ 7.11 SEEBURGER AG 7.12 Primeur Data Watcher 7.13 WSO2 *(List Not Exhaustive)
8. Investment Analysis 8.1 Recent Mergers And Acquisitions 8.2 Investment Scenario And Opportunities