NEW YORK, July 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The global hydrobromic acid market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2014 to 2019. The Asia-Pacific region holds the largest market share in the hydrobromic acid market, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.
In this report, the hydrobromic acid market has been broadly classified on the basis of application and geography. The application segment is divided into plasma etching, HBR flow battery, PTA synthesis, fumigant synthesis and other application. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and rest of the world.
Plasma etching is the fastest growing segment that is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2014 to 2019. Factors such as growing manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries, textile, and adhesive industries drive the market growth.
The hydrobromic acid market is a competitive market with a number of market players. As of 2014, Tata Chemicals (INDIA), Tosoh Corporation (Japan), Israel Chemicals (Israel), Jordan Bromine Company (Jordan), Tetra technologies (U.S.), Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Sanofi S.A. (France), Hindustan Salts limited (India), Albemarle Corporation (U.S.), Chemtura (U.S.) etc. are the key players. New product launches & partnerships, agreements, collaborations and joint ventures are the major strategies adopted by most market players to achieve growth in the hydrobromic acid market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on different levels of analysis—market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging- and high-growth segments of the hydrobromic acid market, high-growth regions & countries & their respective drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
This report provides details of established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms, and based on this, the market is gauged and in turn information with regards to market share is also offered.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on hydrobromic acid offered by top players in the hydrobromic acid market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the hydrobromic acid market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for hydrobromic acid across regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the hydrobromic acid market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the hydrobromic acid market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02841837-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001