DUBLIN, Apr. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7pg2c/hydroxyapatite) has announced the addition of the "Hydroxyapatite (CAS 1306-06-5) Market Research Report 2015" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of hydroxyapatite. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on hydroxyapatite end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with hydroxyapatite market trends review, distinguish hydroxyapatite manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes hydroxyapatite prices data.
The last chapter analyses hydroxyapatite downstream markets.
The hydroxyapatite global market report 2015 key points:
- hydroxyapatite description, its application areas and related patterns
- hydroxyapatite market situation
- hydroxyapatite manufacturers and distributors
- hydroxyapatite prices (by region and provided by market players)
- hydroxyapatite end-uses breakdown
- hydroxyapatite downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. HYDROXYAPATITE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. HYDROXYAPATITE END-USE SECTOR
3. HYDROXYAPATITE PATENTS
4. HYDROXYAPATITE MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF HYDROXYAPATITE (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
4.1. Manufacturers of hydroxyapatite
4.2. Suppliers of hydroxyapatite
5. HYDROXYAPATITE MARKET PRICES
6. HYDROXYAPATITE CONSUMERS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7pg2c/hydroxyapatite
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets