NEW YORK, July 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Image Sensors market is expected to increase to $12.67 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 7.69% over the period 2014-2020. The increasing need for high quality images, increasing safety regulations and adoption of ADAS are the key drivers which are making the Global Image Sensors market to grow lucratively. Machine vision systems are set to drive the CMOS image sensor market. However, Complex manufacturing process of high resolution image sensors and higher power consumption in CCD image sensor are the factors hindering the growth of the global image sensors market. Consumer electronics is the largest segment in image sensors market accounting for 52% of the entire market share, followed by healthcare.
Currently, Asia-Pacific dominates the global market accounting for the largest market share with 38% and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.66% from 2014-2020; this is mainly due to the increasing demand for camera enabled mobile phone and lifestyle changes. North America is the next largest market followed by Europe and expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.41% and 7.50% from 2014-2020.
The Global Image Sensors market is segmented on the basis of Type (CMOS Image Sensors, CCD Image Sensors and Others), Spectrum (IR Sensor, X Ray Sensor), Industry (Industrial, Security and Surveillance, Automotive and Transportation, Aerospace and Defense, Healthcare, Consumer Electronics and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
Competitive Intelligence analysis in the form of Mergers & Acquisition activity, Collaborations, Agreements, New product launches along with the profiles of major players including Aptina Imaging Corporation (U.S.), Canon Inc. (Japan), Omnivision Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd., (South Korea), Sony Corporation (Japan), and a few others are available in detail in this global report.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Image Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Image Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Image Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03024129-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001