DUBLIN, Apr. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6lm53j/industrial) has announced the addition of the "Industrial Diamonds Global Market Review 2014/2015" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of industrial diamonds, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing industrial diamonds worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: industrial diamonds production in the country, major manufacturers, industrial diamonds consumption, industrial diamonds trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including industrial diamonds market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the industrial diamonds market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD INDUSTRIAL DIAMONDS INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about industrial diamonds
1.2. Industrial diamonds market trends
- Resources globally
- Production and consumption
- Industrial diamonds demand structure
1.3. Industrial diamonds prices
2. INDUSTRIAL DIAMONDS INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
3. INDUSTRIAL DIAMONDS INDUSTRY IN CIS
4. INDUSTRIAL DIAMONDS INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
5. INDUSTRIAL DIAMONDS INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
6. INDUSTRIAL DIAMONDS INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
7. INDUSTRIAL DIAMONDS INDUSTRY IN AFRICA
7.3. Central African Republic
7.5. South Africa
8. INDUSTRIAL DIAMONDS INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2019
8.1. Production forecast, projects
8.2. Demand future trends
8.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6lm53j/industrial
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets