DUBLIN, March 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Industrial Gearbox Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global industrial gearbox market to grow with a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on industrial gearbox market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on industrial gearbox market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global industrial gearbox market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global industrial gearbox market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the growth matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing adoption of industrial automation across various industries
- Wide applications of helical gearboxes
- Technical challenges such as overheating, oil leaks, and excessive noise
- Increasing installation of gearboxes in renewable generation, with a skew towards the wind farm sector
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the industrial gearbox market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the industrial gearbox market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global industrial gearbox market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Industrial Gearbox Market Highlights
2.2. Industrial Gearbox Market Projection
2.3. Industrial Gearbox Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Industrial Gearbox Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Design
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-user
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Industrial Gearbox Market
4. Industrial Gearbox Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Industrial Gearbox Market by Type
5.1. Helical Industrial Gearbox
5.2. Planetary Industrial Gearbox
5.3. Worm Industrial Gearbox
5.4. Spur Industrial Gearbox
5.5. Bevel Industrial Gearbox
6. Global Industrial Gearbox Market by Design
6.1. Angled Axis
6.2. Parallel Axis
7. Global Industrial Gearbox Market by End-user
7.1. Food & Beverage
7.2. Wind Power
8. Global Industrial Gearbox Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Industrial Gearbox Market
9.2. Companies Profiles
9.2.1. Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd.
9.2.2. Siemens AG
9.2.3. Johnson Electric Holdings Limited
9.2.4. Emerson Electric Co.
9.2.7. Elecon Engineering
9.2.8. Bauer Gear Motor
9.2.9. GKN Off-Highway Powertrain
9.2.10. Comer Industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vz6gdz/global_industrial?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets