DUBLIN, Feb. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8s9x87/global_industrial) has announced the addition of the "Global Industrial Refrigeration Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The global industrial refrigeration market to grow at a CAGR of 6.72% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global industrial refrigeration systems market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated by the sale of industrial refrigeration systems offered by market vendors. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Industrial refrigeration systems find application mainly in the food processing, oil and gas, and chemicals and pharmaceuticals industries. Though industrial refrigeration systems are very similar to commercial and residential refrigeration systems, certain parameters are defined, which qualifies them for industrial use. The parameters are - size, Refrigerant, System types and Load temperature.
One of the major trends of the market is increased safety and environmental requirements.
According to the report, in the last decade, the industrial refrigeration market has undergone considerable change. Mergers have played a big part in this transformation, with several larger companies acquiring refrigeration contracting companies. This has led to the creation of several global refrigeration companies.
Further, the report states that factors such as increasing safety and environmental regulations and capital intensiveness of refrigeration systems will pose a challenge to the growth of the market.
- GEA Group
- Johnson Controls
Other prominent vendors
- AHT Cooling Systems
- Star Refrigeration Ltd.
- BITZER Kühlmaschinenbau GmbH
- Industrial Frigo S.R.L.
- CIMCO Refrigeration
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report - Market overview - Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction - Market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
- Market overview
- Market size and forecast
- Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by equipment type - Global industrial refrigeration market by equipment type - Global industrial refrigeration compressor market - Global industrial refrigeration condenser market - Global industrial refrigeration evaporator market - Global industrial refrigeration racks market - Global industrial refrigeration heat exchanger market
PART 07: Market segmentation by end user
- Global industrial refrigeration market by end-user
- Global industrial refrigeration market by food processing industry
- Global industrial refrigeration market by oil and gas industry
- Global industrial refrigeration market by chemicals and pharmaceuticals industry
PART 08: Geographical segmentation - Global industrial refrigeration market by geography - Industrial refrigeration market in Americas - Industrial refrigeration market in APAC - Industrial refrigeration market in EMEA
PART 09: Market drivers
- Consolidation of market vendors
- Increased focus on total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Rising adoption of new refrigerants
- Focus on controlling energy cost and efficiency
- Growing demand for replacements in developed countries
- Cost effective solutions for improved system efficiency
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
- Increased safety and environmental requirements
- Stringent regulatory mandates raise operating cost
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
- Increasing pressure requirements for components
- Increase in factory packaged industrial refrigeration systems
- Outsourcing of pharmaceutical manufacturing by developed countries
PART 14: Vendor landscape - Competitive scenario - Other prominent vendors
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
- Johnson Controls
PART 16: Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8s9x87/global_industrial
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets