The number of people being vaccinated with influenza vaccines worldwide will reach 500 million by the year-end of 2027.
The Report Analyses the Market Based on Countries and Presents the Forecast in Terms of Value and Volume for the Next Six Years.
Market growth can be attributed to factors such as increased disease awareness, expanded recommendations by governmental and advisory bodies to be vaccinated against influenza vaccines, the introduction of quadrivalent influenza vaccines, increase in the size of the elderly population in most of the countries.
Long-term Growth Projection:
The global influenza vaccines market size is set to surpass US$ 6.5 Billion by the year-end of 2021
Influenza vaccines demand is expected to increase in the forecast period
The United States influenza vaccines market is projected to grow with a significant CAGR in the forecast period
In Japan, the influenza vaccines market holds a rewarding growth opportunity for the future as the demand for the vaccine is growing significantly
The Chinese influenza vaccines market is expected to record a value of nearly US$ 180 Million by the year-end of 2027
Europe is anticipated to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period
The United Kingdom and Germany are the leading revenue generators of the market
Emerging players backed by technological advancements are developing vaccines that offer a more realistic experience
Key Features of the Study:
The Market Size of the Global Influenza Vaccines Market with Six Years Forecast
The Market Size of the Regional and National Influenza Vaccines Market with Six Years Forecast
Scrutinizes the Global Overall Persons Being Vaccinated with Influenza Vaccines
Scrutinizes the Regional and National Persons Being Vaccinated with Influenza Vaccines
Delivers a Latest Happenings in the Global Influenza Vaccines Market
Detailed Insights of the Regulatory Framework Including the Approval Process and an Overview of the Regulatory Authorities in the United States, EU, and Japan
Provides Key Trends with Respect to Collaboration Deals, Merger & Acquisitions, Distribution, Exclusive and Licensing Agreement
Reviews Most Recent Clinical Trials of the Influenza Vaccines
A Comprehensive List of the Key Players Along with the Analysis of their Current Vaccines Portfolios, Promising Vaccines in the Clinical Development, Sales Value Analysis, and Recent Development
An Insightful Analysis of the Emerging Players Along with the Analysis of their Promising Vaccines in the Clinical Development, Phase, Platform Technology, and Recent Development
The Report Answers Questions Such As:
What is the current size of the global influenza vaccine market? How much will this market be worth from 2020 to 2027?
How many persons being vaccinated with influenza vaccines globally during 2015 - 2027?
Which country is expected to hold the highest market share in the global influenza vaccine market?
What are the main drivers and restraints in the global influenza vaccine market?
What are the major deals happenings in the global influenza vaccines market?
Who are the top players and what are their activities, revenue, recent developments, and prospects?
What are some of the most prominent influenza vaccines currently in development? What are their activities, phase, platform technology, and recent developments?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Number of Persons Vaccinated with Influenza Vaccines and Forecast (2015 - 2027)
3. Global Influenza Vaccines Market Revenue and Forecast (2015 - 2027)
4. Global Influenza Vaccines Market Share and Y-o-Y Growth (%) 4.1 Number of Persons Vaccinated with Influenza Vaccines Share,2015 - 2027(%) 4.2 Influenza Vaccines Market Share,2015 - 2027(%)
5. Global Influenza Vaccines Market Drivers and Inhibitors 5.1 Market Drivers 5.2 Market Inhibitors
6. Global Influenza Vaccines Market, By Geography (Volume and Value),2015 - 2027
7. Recent Development in the Global Influenza Vaccines Market
8. Global Influenza Vaccines Market - Regulatory System 8.1 United States 8.2 Europe 8.3 Japan
9. Major Deals in the Global Influenza Vaccines Market 9.1 Merger and Acquisitions 9.2 Collaboration Deals 9.3 Licensing Agreement 9.4 Exclusive Agreement 9.5 Distribution Agreement
10. Influenza Vaccines Clinical Trial Insights by Phase, Company & Country 10.1 Year 2020 10.2 Year 2019
11. Key Companies Analysis 11.1 Sanofi Pasteur 11.1.1 Business Overview 11.1.2 Influenza Vaccines Portfolio 11.1.3 Influenza Vaccines Value Sales Analysis 11.1.4 Promising Influenza Vaccines in the Clinical Development 11.1.5 Recent Development 11.2 GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) 11.3 Seqirus (CSL Limited) 11.4 AstraZeneca 11.5 Gamma Vaccines Pty Ltd 11.6 Hualan Biological Engineering Inc 11.7 Shanghai Institute of Biological Products Co., Ltd. 11.8 Mylan 11.9 BioDiem
12. Emerging Players 12.1 Novavax 12.1.1 Business Overview 12.1.2 Promising Influenza Vaccines in the Clinical Development 12.1.3 Recent Development 12.2 BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd. 12.3 Medicago 12.4 Moderna Inc 12.5 Pneumagen 12.6 Altimmune 12.7 Daiichi Sankyo 12.8 FluGen 12.9 Imutex 12.10 EpiVax 12.11 Versatope Therapeutics, Inc.