DUBLIN, May 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Insurance Industry - Forecast, Opportunities & Trends 2015-2020" report to their offering.
The insurance industry is a major constituent of the economy by virtue of the amount of premiums it collects, the scale of its investment and, more fundamentally, the significant social and economic role it plays by covering personal and business risk.
Global insurance premiums expanded by 3.8% in real terms in 2015, amidst variations in regional growth rates. There was a strong growth in the advanced markets of Asia, and a marked progress in North America and Western Europe, contributing to a 3.6% boost in global premium from 2.4% growth in 2014. Growth also increased in Latin America but was slower in the Middle East and Central Asia, and Africa, and premiums contracted in Central and Eastern Europe.
In non-life insurance, the key players in advanced markets were Asia, showcasing the highest growth, and there was a considerable gain in North America also. Growth was moderate in Western Europe however this was a significant improvement from prior years of stagnation. Emerging markets continue their robust premium growth trend (+7.8%), primarily driven by China.
Analysis of 120 major industry players through a company analysis, financial analysis and a SWOT analysis. Major companies analyzed include the Allianz Group, AXA, Assicurazioni Generali, MetLife, New York Life Insurance, Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance and many others around the world.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Definition
3. Global Insurance Industry
4. Global Insurance Industry: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5. Analysis Of Key Insurance Regions
6. Analysis Of Key Insurance Markets
7. Major Industry Players
8. Research Methodology
- AG Insurance SA
- AIA Group Limited
- AIICO Insurance Plc
- AMF Pensionsförsäkring AB
- AMP Limited
- AXA SA
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company PSC
- Achmea B.V.
- Agrotiki Insurance S.A.
- Alecta Pensionsforsakring, Omsesidigt
- Allianz Group
- Allianz Saudi Fransi Cooperative Insurance Company
- American International Group, Inc.
- Anadolu Anonim Türk Sigorta Sirketi
- Arab Misr Insurance Group
- Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A.
- Assurant Inc.
- Aviva Plc
- BNP Paribas Cardif SA
- Banco Bradesco S.A.
- Bangkok Insurance Public Company Limited
- CNP Assurances SA
- Caixa Econômica Federal
- Cathay Life Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Ceska pojistovna a.s.
- China Life Insurance Company
- China Pacific Insurance (Group) Co. Ltd.
- Clal Insurance Enterprises Holdings Ltd.
- Companhia de Seguros Tranquilidade, S.A.
- Credit Agricole SA
- Custodian and Allied Insurance Ltd.
- DNB Group
- Danica Pension
- EFU General Insurance
- ERGO Group AG
- Ethias SA
- Gjensidige Forsikring ASA
- Great Eastern Holdings Limited
- Great-West Lifeco Inc.
- Grupo Empresarial SURA
- Grupo Financiero Galicia SA
- Grupo Nacional Provincial, S.A.B.
- Gulf Insurance Company
- HDFC Bank Limited
- Hanwha Life Insurance Company Ltd.
- Harel Insurance Investments & Financial Services Ltd.
- ICICI Bank Limited
- ING Groep N.V.
- Ingosstrakh Insurance Company
- Insurance Australia Group Limited
- Intact Financial Corporation
- Intesa Sanpaolo
- Itau Unibanco Holding SA
- Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Jubilee General Insurance Company Limited
- Kuwait Insurance Company S.A.K
- Kyobo Life Insurance Co., Ltd.
- LIC of India
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Liberty Holdings Limited
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc
- LähiTapiola Group
- MAPFRE, S.A.
- MMI Holdings Limited
- Manulife Financial Corporation
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company
- Menzis Zorgverzekeraar N.V.
- Mercantil Servicios Financieros C.A.
- MetLife, Inc.
- Migdal Insurance & Financial Holdings Ltd.
- Muang Thai Insurance Public Company Limited
- Mutua Madrileña
- NTUC Income Insurance Cooperative Limited
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Nippon Life Insurance Company
- Nonghyup Life Insurance
- Nordea Bank AB
- O.W.M CZ Groep Zorgverkeraar U.A.
- OP-Pohjola Group
- Old Mutual Life Assurance Company
- PFA Holding A/S
- PICC Property and Casualty Company Limited
- Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
- Powszechny Zaklad Ubezpieczen Group
- Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Prudential Plc
- R+V Allgemeine Versicherung AG
- RSA Insurance Group Plc
- Renaissance Insurance Group, Ltd.
- SCB Life Assurance Public Company Limited
- SOGAZ OJSC
- Sampo Oyj
- Samsung Life Insurance Company Ltd.
- Santam Limited
- Schweizerische Mobiliar
- Sovereign Assurance Company Limited
- State Bank of India
- State Farm Insurance Companies
- State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan Limited
- Storebrand ASA
- Sun Life Financial, Inc.
- Suncorp Group Limited
- Swiss Life Holding Limited
- Talanx AG
- The Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company, Limited
- The Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland
- The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company
- The Phoenix Insurance Company Ltd.
- Tryg A/S
- UNIQA Insurance Group
- Unipol Gruppo Finanziario SpA
- VGZ Zorgverzekeraar N.V.
- Vero Insurance
- VidaCaixa, S.A. de Seguros Generales y Reaseguros
- Vienna Insurance Group AG
- Zurich Insurance Group AG
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g5f4tz/global_insurance
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-insurance-industry-forecast-opportunities--trends-report-2015-2017--2020---research-and-markets-300460706.html
SOURCE Research and Markets