DUBLIN, April 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Intelligent Networks Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global intelligent networks market to grow with a CAGR of 25.1% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The report on the global intelligent networks market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The study on intelligent networks market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on intelligent networks market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global intelligent networks market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global intelligent networks market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author's growth matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing demand for modernizing its infrastructure has driven the demand for intelligent networks
- Growth in data volume and changes in traffic patterns
- Obstacles such as legacy infrastructure, poor system integration and lack of a skilled workforce
- An innovation of technologies such as 5G, IoT, and cloud, increases the complexity of networks
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the intelligent networks market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the intelligent networks market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global intelligent networks market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. The growth matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Intelligent Networks Market Highlights
2.2. Intelligent Networks Market Projection
2.3. Intelligent Networks Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Intelligent Networks Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-User
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Intelligent Networks Market
4. Intelligent Networks Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Intelligent Networks Market by Application
5.1. Resource Management and Network Adoption
5.2. Traffic Prediction and Classification
5.3. Information Cognition
5.4. Performance Prediction and Configuration Extrapolation
6. Global Intelligent Networks Market by End-User
6.1. Telecom Service Providers
6.2. Managed Network Service Providers
6.3. Cloud Service Providers
6.4. Other Enterprises
7. Global Intelligent Networks Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Intelligent Networks Market by Application
7.1.2. North America Intelligent Networks Market by End-User
7.1.3. North America Intelligent Networks Market by Country
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Intelligent Networks Market
8.2. Companies Profiles
8.2.2. Loom Systems
8.2.4. Netcracker Inc.
8.2.5. Colt Technology Services Group Limited
8.2.6. Juniper Networks, Inc.
8.2.8. Tech Mahindra Limited
8.2.9. Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
8.2.10. Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p8rj79
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets