DUBLIN, Nov. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mh7cdx/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Interconnect Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
According to the report, one key driver of this market is the growing demand for mobility. The automotive segment is one of the major end-users in the interconnect market. There is escalating demand for customized connectors and cable assemblies designed for varied models of automobile. In addition, with the growth in the population worldwide, investment in public and private transport is expected to increase during the forecast period.
Real-time data for industrial applications is also a major trend in the market. With the advances in hardware components and overall systems, the integration of electronics with industrial applications is becoming increasingly important. The introduction of IT intelligence across the shop floor ensures real-time data from the connected devices.
Further, the report states that one of the major challenges is absence of uniform standard. The interconnect market caters to industries that need to comply with specific voltage frequency, standards, and plug patterns in their home countries. There is no uniform standard throughout the world.
The analysts forecast the global interconnect market to grow at a CAGR of 8.68% over the period 2014-2019.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Geographical Segmentation
08. Market Segmentation by Product
09. Market Segmentation by End-users
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
- TE Connectivity
Other Prominent Vendors:
- Alstom SA
- Belden Incorporated
- Phoenix Contact
- Sumitomo Wiring Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mh7cdx/global
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets