DUBLIN, May 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Internet of Things (IoT) Operating Systems Market by Component Type (Client Side, Server Side, and Professional Services), User Type (Large Enterprises and SMES), Application Area, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The IoT operating systems market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 42.9% and expected to grow from USD 289.2 Million in 2017 to USD 1,721.3 Million by 2022, owing to the increase in social networking sites, which has led to sharing of large amounts of personal and private data across multiple platforms.
There is an increased need for solutions to make sure that the personal and private data of individuals is not falling into malicious hands. There is a risk that people can make tremendous misuse of personal data of individuals, such as photos, geolocations, web surfing history, and online purchase history. Furthermore, with the increase in social engagement, there is also an increased need for consistent data delivery in various functional departments to ensure cohesiveness and better communication among them.
The IoT operating systems market is segmented on the basis of components, user types, application areas, and regions. The components are segmented into client side, server side, and professional services. Professional services hold the largest market size among the components of IoT operating systems, on account of the growing need for consulting, deployment and integration, and maintenance and support services. The user type segment is categorized into large enterprises and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs). The application area segment is categorized into smart building and home automation, industrial manufacturing and automation, capillary networks management, smart utilities, vehicle telematics, smart manufacturing, and smart healthcare.
- Increased Traction for Emergence of Technologies Such as Cloud Computing and Mobility
- Growing Online Data Sharing and Byod
- Adoption By Sme's are Populating Growth of IoT Operating Systems
- Need for Data Consistency
- Increased Traction for Vulnerability Assessment and Risk Mitigation
- Deployment of IoT Data Maturity Model
- Unified View of Resources Using Operating Systems for All Stakeholders
- End-To-End Cross-Platform Solutions
- Scalability of IoT System and Application
- Private Data of Individuals at Risk
- Aligning IoT Data Management Strategy With Organizational Strategic Initiatives
- Software Licensing and Ip Violation of Operating Systems
- Lack of Consistency Among Standards for Interconnectivity and Interoperability
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 IoT Operating Systems Market Analysis, By Component
7 IoT Operating Systems Market Analysis, By User Type
8 IoT Operating Systems Market Analysis, By Application Area
9 Geographic Analysis
10 Company Profiles
- Apple, Inc.
- ARM Ltd.
- Blackberry Limited
- Canonical Ltd
- ENEA AB
- Esol Co. Ltd.
- Google, Inc.
- Green Hills Software
- Kaspersky Lab
- Mentor Graphics Corporation, A Subsidiary of Siemens
- Microsoft Corporation
- SYSGO AG, A Subsidiary of Thales Group
- Wind River
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vqj5js/internet_of
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-internet-of-things-iot-operating-systems-market-2017-2022-increased-traction-for-emergence-of-technologies-such-as-cloud-computing-and-mobility---research-and-markets-300464720.html
SOURCE Research and Markets