DUBLIN, Oct. 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market: Focus on Devices/Therapies Cancer Types, Regional Analysis, Data - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Interventional Oncology Devices Industry Analysis projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period 2019-2025. The interventional oncology devices market generated $2.20 billion in revenue in 2018, in terms of value.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the key features of interventional oncology devices which makes them a better choice for the treatment of cancer?
- What is the industry structure of the interventional oncology devices market?
- How did the interventional oncology devices market evolve and what is its scope in the future?
- What are the key development strategies which are implemented by the key players to maintain and capture market share?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global interventional oncology devices market?
- What are the current leading companies dominating the global interventional oncology devices market?
- What are the regulations pertaining to the global interventional oncology devices market? What are the initiatives implemented by different government bodies to reduce the incidence of cancer?
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global interventional oncology devices market?
- How is each segment of the global interventional oncology devices market expected to grow during the forecast period and what is the revenue expected to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025?
- Which region carries the potential for the significant expansion of key companies for the interventional oncology devices market?
The growth of interventional oncology devices has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market such as increasing prevalence and growing incidence of cancer, favorable reimbursement scenario for interventional oncology treatment in developed countries, high preference for minimally invasive surgical procedures, availability of private and government funding, and others.
The market is expected to grow at a significant growth rate due to the opportunities that lie within its domain, which include product launches, and increasing mergers and acquisitions among the industry players.
However, there are significant challenges that are restraining market growth. These challenges include the increasing financial burden on industry players with many product recalls and lack of clinical evidence for localized region treatment.
Scope of the Market Intelligence on Interventional Oncology Devices Market
The interventional oncology devices market research provides a holistic view of the global market in terms of various factors influencing it, including regulatory reforms, and technological advancements.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Product Definition
1.1 Embolization devices
1.2 Ablation devices
1.3 Supporting devices
1.4 Next Gen devices
2 Scope of the Report
3 Research Methodology
3.1 Research Methodology
4 Industry Analysis
4.1 Regulatory Framework
4.2 Patent Analysis
5 Competitive Landscape
5.1 Key Strategies and Developments
5.1.1 Product Launches
5.1.2 Collaborations, Joint Ventures, and Partnerships
5.1.3 Mergers and Acquisitions
5.1.4 Awards, Recognitions, and Funding
5.1.5 Business Expansion
5.2 Vendor Market Share Analysis (2018)
6 Market Dynamics
6.2 Impact Analysis
6.3 Market Drivers
6.3.1 High Prevalence and Growing Incidences of Cancer
6.3.2 Favorable Reimbursement Scenario for Interventional Oncology Treatment in Developed Countries
6.3.3 High preference for Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
6.3.4 Expanding Role of Interventional Oncology in the Treatment of Cancer
6.3.5 Availability of Private and Government Funding and Grants for Research in the Field of Interventional Oncology
6.3.6 Rising Awareness among People for the Treatment of Cancer
6.3.7 Increase in Disposable Income
6.4 Market Challenges
6.4.1 Financial Burden of Product Recalls
6.4.2 Lack of Clinical Evidence for Locoregional Treatments
6.5 Market Opportunities
6.5.1 High Growth Opportunity in the Emerging Economies
6.6 Market Restraints
6.6.1 Dearth of Trained Interventional Oncologists
7 Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market (by Cancer Type)
7.2 Liver Cancer
7.3 Lung Cancer
7.4 Kidney Cancer
7.5 Prostate Cancer
7.6 Other Cancers
8 Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market (by Product type)
8.2 Ablation Devices
8.2.1 Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
8.2.2 Microwave Ablation
8.3 Embolization Devices
8.3.1 Transcatheter Arterial Radioembolization/Selective Internal Radiation Therapy
8.3.2 Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization
8.3.3 Transcatheter Arterial Embolization/Bland Embolization
8.4 Supporting Devices
8.5 Next-Generation Devices
8.5.1 Irreversible Electroporation Ablation
8.5.2 Percutaneous Ethanol Ablation
8.5.3 High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound
8.5.4 Laser Ablation
8.5.5 Photothermal Ablation
9 Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market (by Region)
9.1 Global Overview
9.2 North America
9.5.1 Latin America
9.5.2 Middle East and Africa
10 Company Profiles
10.1 Company Overview
10.2 Role of in the Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
10.3 Key Developments
10.5 SWOT Analysis
- AngioDynamics, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- BTG Plc
- Eckert & Ziegler BEBIG
- HealthTronics, Inc.
- IceCure Medical
- Medtronic PLC
- Medwaves, Inc.
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- Sanarus Technologies, Inc.
- Sirtex Medical Ltd.
- Sonacare Medical
- Terumo Corporation
- Trod Medical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5wayck
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets