DUBLIN, May 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Ion Exchangers - A Global Market Overview" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This comprehensive market report reviews, analyses and projects the Ion Exchangers market for the period 2015-2024 in terms of USD. Global market for Ion Exchangers and their sub-types analyzed in this study include Composite Ion Exchangers, Inorganic Ion Exchangers - Zeolites and Other Inorganic Ion Exchangers; and Organic Ion Exchangers - Amphoteric Ion Exchangers, Chelating Ion Exchangers, Strong Base Anion Exchangers, Weak Base Anion Exchangers, Strong Acid Cation Exchangers and Weak Acid Cation Exchangers.
The report also explores the market for application sectors of Ion Exchangers comprising Chemical, Dairy, Food & Beverages, Hydrometallurgy, Industrial & Municipal Water Treatment, Nuclear Waste Remediation, Pharmaceuticals & Medicine and Others.
The global market for Ion Exchangers is segmented into five major geographic regions, for the purpose of this study, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World. These regional markets further analyzed for 12 independent countries across North America - the United States, Canada and Mexico; Europe - France, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom; Asia-Pacific - China, India and Japan; South America - Argentina and Brazil.
This 576 page Ion Exchangers market report includes 238 charts (includes a data table and graphical representation for each table), supported with a meaningful and easy to understand graphical presentation, of the market. The statistical tables represent the data for the global market by geographic region, product type/sub-type and major application.
This report includes the brief business profiles of 54 key global players and 100 major players across North America - 35; Europe - 32; Asia-Pacific - 30; South America - 2; and Rest of World - 1. The report also provides the listing of the companies engaged in research & development, manufacturing and supply of Ion Exchangers. The global list of companies covers addresses, contact numbers and the website addresses of 132 companies.
- ACS Material, LLC (United States)
- Albemarle Corporation (United States)
- Aldex Chemical Company, Ltd. (Canada)
- All American Air Filters, Inc. (United States)
- ACS Material, LLC
- Albemarle Corporation
- Aldex Chemical Company, Ltd.
- All American Air Filters, Inc.
- Anhui Mingmei Minchem Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Sanxing Resin Technology Co., Ltd.
- Anten Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Arkema Group
- ART Hydroprocessing
- Ashburton Ventures Inc
- ATC Zeolite
- Auchtel Products Limited
- BASF SE
- Bear River Zeolite
- Bengbu Dongli Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Blue Pacific Minerals
- California Silica Products, LLC
- CECA Adsorbents
- Chemiewerk Bad Kstritz GmbH
- Clariant AG
- Colorcon Inc
- Compaa Minera Argentina
- Cooperativa La Minera Ltda.
- Cycletrol, Inc.
- Dalian Haixin Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd
- Delft Solids Solutions BV
- Dow Water Solutions
- Eichrom Technologies LLC
- Eurecat S.A.
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- Finex OY
- G. Apostolico & C. Tanagro S.N.C.
- Gladieux Metals Recycling
- Gordes Zeolite
- Grupo Coypus S.A. De C.V.
- GS EcoMetal
- Gujarat Credo Mineral Industries Ltd
- Gujarat Multi Gas Base Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Honeywell UOP
- Huiying Chemical Industry (Quanzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Ida-Ore Zeolite
- Imerys Metallurgy Division
- Incal Mineral Gbre Ve Yem San. Ltd.
- Interra Global Corporation
- Ion Exchange (India) Limited
- Ionic Systems Ltd.
- IQE Group
- Jacobi Carbons AB
- Jacobi Resinex
- Jiangsu Linhai Resin Science and Technology Co., Ltd
- KMI Zeolite
- KNT Group
- La Caisse
- Lanxess AG
- Manek Minerals
- Mec Energy, Mining, Construction Ind. and Trade Co.
- Minera Formas
- Mineral Resources Limited
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Molecular Products Group Ltd
- National Aluminium Company Limited
- Nature's Protection
- Neozeo AB
- Nesbitt Lake Diatomaceous Earth (DE)
- Ningbo Zhengguang Resin Co., Ltd.
- Northern Filter Media, Inc.
- Novasep, LLC
- Ovivo Inc
- Panaceo International Active Mineral Production GmbH
- PharmNXT Biotech
- PQ Corporation
- Progressive Planet Solutions Inc
- PT Khatulistiwa Hijau Prima
- Purolite Corporation
- Resintech, Inc.
- Rive Technology, Inc.
- Rota Madencilik AS - Rota Mining Corporation
- Samyang Corporation
- Sawyer Technical Materials, LLC
- Silkem, D.O.O.
- Sorbead India
- St. Cloud Mining Company
- Sunresin New Materials Co. Ltd
- Suqing Group
- TAZA SU LLP
- Teague Mineral Products
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Thermax Global
- Tianjin Nankai Hecheng Science & Technology Co., Ltd (Hecheng)
- Tosoh Corporation
- Union Showa Corporation (Union Showa KK)
- W.R. Grace & Co
- ZEO, Inc.
- Zeocat Soluciones Ecolgicas S.L.U.
- Zeocem, A.S.
- Zeochem AG
- Zeoliet-Producten Benoot Pascal
- Zeolite Pro Closed Joint Stock Company (Zeolite Pro Cjsc)
- Zeolites Production S.A.
- Zeolyst International
- Zeotech Corporation
- Zeovation Inc.
- ZMM Canada Minerals Corp
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/igv20q
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets