DUBLIN, November 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vc9b9v/global_it) has announced the addition of the "Global IT Training Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
According to the report, one key driver of this market is the growth of IT education worldwide. A rise in the demand for qualified and trained IT professionals has boosted the need to deliver IT training to organizational employees. The IT training market is witnessing participation from both types of training institute: formal education firms and non-formal professional training institutes. The formal stream comprises reputable universities and various affiliated colleges and offers IT-based training courses at various degree levels.
One major trend in this market is the transition to competency-based curriculum. As a number of educational institutions are facing increased scrutiny and pressure to enhance affordability and accountability.
Further, the report states that one of the major challenges is lack of proper IT infrastructure. Lack of infrastructure hinders the adoption of evolving technologies and smart ways of learning by educational institutions. These institutions lack the adequate funds required for the installation of software and the purchase of computers and other devices.
The analysts forecast the global IT training market to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% percent over the period 2014-2019.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Application
08. Market Segmentation by End-users
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Key Countries
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
19. Key Vendor Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
- Global Knowledge
- New Horizon
- Avnet Academy
- Fast Lane
- GP Strategies
- ILX Group
- Infopro Learning
- Infosec Institute
- Koenig Solutions
- Learning Tree International
- NetCom Learning
- Onlc Training Centers
- TATA Interactive System
- Technology Transfer Service
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vc9b9v/global_it
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets