DUBLIN, April 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Ladder Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering
The global ladder market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2018 to 2023.
The future of the global ladder market looks promising with opportunities in the residential/domestic, commercial, and industrial end uses. The major drivers in this market are increasing urbanization and growth in residential and commercial construction activities in various regions such as North America and Asia Pacific.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the ladder industry, include increasing demand for fire escape ladders and development of composites platform ladders.
The aluminum ladder is expected to remain the largest segment by value and volume over the forecast period because of its lower cost and higher durability. The researcher projects that the fiberglass ladder will witness the highest growth during the forecast period due to its superior mechanical properties than other competing materials.
Within this market, a ladder used for industrial applications will remain the largest end use by value and volume and it is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to stringent government regulations regarding workers' safety and growth in manufacturing sector.
APAC is expected to remain the largest market by value and volume and witness the highest growth over the forecast period supported by increasing building & construction activities and growth in industrial production.
Some of the ladder companies profiled in this report include Werner Co, Hasegawa Kogyo, TB Davis, Louisville Ladder, Jumbor Industrial., Sagar Asia, Al Jarsh, Alco Aluminum, Wing Enterprise, and Tri Arc and others.
Some of the features of Ladder Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global ladder market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (M Lbs) and shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Global ladder market size by various material, end use industry and product in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global ladder market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis of growth opportunities in different applications and regions of the ladder in the global ladder market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of the ladder in the global ladder market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2012 to 2023
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Ladder Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Ladder Market by Material
3.4: Global Ladder Market by End Use Industry
3.4.1: Domestic (Residential) Ladders
3.4.2: Commercial Ladders
3.4.3: Industrial Ladders
3.4.4: Others Ladders
3.5: Global Ladder Market by Product Type
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Ladder Market by Region
4.2: North American Ladder Market
4.2.1: Market by Material: Aluminum, Fiberglass, Steel, Wood, and Others
4.2.2: Market by End Use Industry: Domestic, Commercial, Industrial, and Others
4.3: European Ladder Market
4.4: APAC Ladder Market
4.5: ROW Ladder Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global Ladder Market by Material
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global Ladder Market by End Use Industry
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Global ladder Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Ladder Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of the Global Ladder Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Ladder Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Werner Co.
7.2: Louisville Ladder
7.3: Little Giant Ladder System (Wing Enterprises Inc.)
7.4: Lynn Ladder & Scaffolding Co., Inc.
7.5: TB Davies (Cardiff)
7.6: Sagar Asia Private Limited
7.7: Al Jarsh Metal Section Manufacturing Co. L.L.C
7.8: Alco Aluminium Ladders Private Limited
7.10: Bauer Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qmp1pv
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets