LONDON, March 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Landfill gas to energy (LFGE) facilities have continued to receive high levels of investment, proving to be a cost-effective way to utilise landfill gas for generating energy, as well as achieving significant reductions in greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. This report details the levels of investment in the global market, subdivided by regions, capital and operational expenditure and project type by end use application. Through extensive research and discussions with experts in the industry, visiongain has identified a series of market trends that will impact the LFGE market over the coming decade.
Visiongain has calculated that the global landfill gas to energy market will see a total expenditure of $1.484bn in 2016, including both capital and operational expenditures.
The report will answer questions such as
- What are the prospects for landfill gas to energy markets in different regions across the world?
- Where are landfill gas facilities currently located?
- How is landfill gas use changing and what are the main drivers and restraints for this change?
- What impact does government regulation have on the growth of national LFGE markets?
- What are the typical capital expenditures necessary for bringing an LFGE facility online, including differentiation between electricity generating and direct use project types?
- What are the typical operation and maintenance costs associated with an LFGE facility, including differentiation between electricity generating and direct use project types?
- Who are the different companies operating in the US and the UK LFGE markets? What market share do these companies hold?
How will you benefit from this report?
- Over 180 pages of analysis, including 148 tables, figures and maps, which provide the perfect accompaniment to high-end business presentations.
- Details on CAPEX, OPEX and project type spending by end use application across 5 regional markets, with additional detail provided for the three largest national markets – the US, UK and Canada.
- Leading company profiles on the 10 largest LFGE companies in the global market.
- Detailed regulatory information, broken down by region and for the two largest national markets
- In-depth interviews with industry experts, providing exclusive in-sights into landfill gas to energy developments across the world.
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1. The report provides OPEX, CAPEX and end use application forecasts (2016-2026), plus analysis, for five regions around the world, providing unique insight into LFGE industry development:
- North America
- Central and South America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
2. The report also offers OPEX, CAPEX and end use application forecasts (2016-2026) for the three leading national LFGE markets
For the US and UK markets the report includes detained analysis of:
- Historical data on LFGE facilities
- Geographical data on the location of existing facilities
- Company breakdowns for all existing facilities
- Top 5 company analysis
3. Tables, maps and analysis profiling the top 10 LFGE companies in the global LFGE market
- Waste Management, Inc.
- Republic Services
- Biffa Waste Services
- CLP Envirogas
- Progressive Waste Solutions
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Advanced Disposal Services
4. The analysis is also underpinned by our exclusive interviews with leading experts:
- Paul Bulla, Comcor Environmental
- Lee Fortier, Rogue Disposal Services
- Kirsten Cappel, Landfill Methane Outreach Program (LMOP)
5. Comprehensive accompanying analysis on each region:
- Waste Management Sector
- Regulatory Environment
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the global landfill gas to energy industry
- Business development managers
- Project and site managers
- Government agencies
- Environmental Engineers/Technicians
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the global landfill gas to energy sector. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order the Global Landfill Gas to Energy Market 2016-2026 report now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3454441/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-landfill-gas-to-energy-market-2016-2026-regional-forecasts-for-capex-opex-and-project-type-by-end-use-application-300240565.html