DUBLIN, Nov. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Lawful Interception Market by Network Technologies and Device, Communication Content, End Users - Global Advancement, Worldwide Forecast & Analysis (2014-2019)" report to their offering.
Lawful Interception Market by Network Technologies and Devices (VOIP, LTE, WLAN, WIMAX, DSL, PSTN, ISDN, CDMA, GSM, GPRS, Mediation Devices, Routers, Management Servers); Communication Content; End Users - Global Advancement, Worldwide Forecast & Analysis (2014-2019)
Technological advancements and sophisticated communication channels have raised a challenge in front of the Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) to fight against the criminal activities and the increasing cyber attacks. LI is the legally grounded process by which a provider of networks and/or communication services gives authorized officials access to communications of individuals or organizations.
For counteracting the growing terrorism threats, most of the countries in the world are now adopting LI and have already framed laws for the same. It helps to ease and improve the investigation process for collecting evidences and better inspection. Though the interception of information related to a particular person or a group of people is legally approved, still LI solution providers have major concerns regarding accuracy, privacy, and security of the data. The reason for these concerns is that the process could pave the way for illegal access of the information by any employee of the Service Providers (SPs).
The global LI report provides an insight on the key market players, challenges, drivers, and future scope in the market. Major players such as Cisco, Siemens, Utimaco, Verint, Aqsacom, SS8, ZTE, and others are profiled in the report. The report also focuses on global adoption trends and future growth potentials across different regions in the market.
The LI report segments the overall market on the basis of network technologies, devices, communication content, services, end users, and regions.
- On the basis of network technologies: The market is segmented into Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), Long-Term Evolution (LTE), Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN), Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access (WiMAX), Digital Subscriber Line (DSL), Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), Integrated Services for Digital Network (ISDN), Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA), Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM), and General Packet Radio Service (GPRS).
- On the basis of devices: The market is segmented into mediation devices, routers, Intercept Access Point (IAP), gateways, switches, handover interface, and management server.
- On the basis of communication content: The market is segmented into voice communication, video, text messaging, facsimile, digital pictures, data download, file transfer, and Next Generation Network (NGN).
- On the basis of services: The market is segmented into professional services, managed services, and system integrators.
- On the basis of end users: The market is segmented into government and public affair, LEAs, and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
- On the basis of geographical regions: Geographical regions are classified into NA, Europe, APAC, LA, and MEA.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Lawful Interception: Market Size, Analysis, & Forecast By Network Technology
5 Lawful Interception: Market Size, Analysis, & Forecast By Device
6 Lawful Interception: Market Size, Analysis, & Forecast By Communication Content
7 Lawful Interception: Market Size, Analysis, and Forecast By Services
8 Lawful Interception: Market Size, Analysis, & Forecast By End User
9 Lawful Interception: Market Size, Analysis, & Forecast By Region
10 Lawful Interception: Market Landscape
11 Company Profile
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Incognito Software
- Net Optics, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Utimaco Gmbh
- ZTE Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2c64m5/lawful
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets