BURNABY, Canada, April 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
LED TVs also known as LED-backlight LCD televisions, can be defined as a kind of LCD television that uses light emitting diodes instead of cold cathode fluorescent lights for backlighting the display. A LED is defined as a semiconductor device that emits visible light upon an electric current passing through it. So these LED are used to backlight LCD displays in order to get a clear picture.
Growing demand for highly energy efficient and eco-friendly LED TVs coupled with rising disposable income, increasing consumer awareness about the various LED TV brands, etc. are few of the major growth drivers of the global LED TVs market.
LED TVs Market: Drivers and Restraints
Global LED TVs market has witnessed a robust growth during the last five years and is expected to grow at a significant rate during the next five years. Growing consumer awareness coupled with brand image and changing consumer preference towards these products is influencing the demand for LED TVs around the World. Features such as high picture quality, enhanced color contrast, ultra-high resolution provided by the LED TVs and available at competitive rates are replacing the demand for CRT TVs with LED TVs.
However, with the presence of various Chinese players offering advanced LED TVs at a comparatively low price, there is a potential challenge to the global LED TVs value market where major brands are selling advanced and high resolution LED TVs at comparatively higher costs.
LED TVs Market: Segmentation
The Global LED TVs Market is classified on the basis of display type, technology and region.
Global LED TVs Market, by Display Type
- High Definition (HD)
- Full High Definition (FHD)
- Ultra-High Definition (UHD)
Global LED TVs Market: By Geography
Asia Pacific is the largest manufacturing hub for LED TVs owing to domestic manufacturing, followed by North America and Europe. In Asia-Pacific region, Japan and Korea are the leading manufactures of LED TVs. The market for LED TV is largely fragmented due to the presence of many domestic manufactures in different regions. In the Middle East and North Africa, the market for LED TVs is majorly import driven. Most of the leading global companies, which operates in the Middle East, are doing business through their exclusive distributors, multi brand dealers, hypermarkets/supermarkets and online portals such as Saudosouq.com, extrastores.com, etc.
Global LED TVs Market: By Technology
The major technologies relevant to LED TVs include Edge Lit, Back Lit fill array, Direct Lit, Nano Crystal and Quantum Dot. Currently, back lit full array technology, in which the back panel of the TV is entirely covered with rows of LEDs and using the local dimming feature these LEDs are divided into different zones which are then controlled individually, is leading the market with the majority value share and is expected to maintain its dominance during the next 5 years.
Global LED TVs Market: Key Players
Samsung, Sony, LG, Panasonic, Toshiba, Haier, Sharp and Philips are some of the major players operating in the LED TVs market, globally.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Size, Market Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Display Type, By Technology, By Screen Size, By Region & By Company
- Geographical Analysis for following regions:
o North America
o Latin America
o Middle East & Africa
- Market Dynamics (Market Drivers, Challenges & their Impact Analysis)
- Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, South Africa, Egypt)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea)
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of LED TVs market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How do growth rates in the market vary by segment, sub-segments and region?
- What are the most important growth drivers and opportunities in the market?
- What strategies should market competitors employ to gain share in mature segments of the market?
- What are the competitor profiles in this market and how do they compete for market share?
About TechSci Research:
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research consulting services in six verticals - Information Technology, Chemicals, Water & Water Recycling, Consumer Goods & Retail, Automotive and Energy & Power. The company uses proprietary innovative business model that focuses on improved productivity that also ensure the creation of high-quality reports. With more than 100 client engagements with fortune 500 clients, TechSci Research enjoys the status of a premium market research services provider in the industry.
Sales & Marketing Consultant
Contact Phone- +1 646 360 1656
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE TechSci Research