DUBLIN, April 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Levulinic Acid (CAS 123-76-2) Market Research Report 2016" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of levulinic acid. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on levulinic acid end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with levulinic acid market trends review, distinguish levulinic acid manufacturers and suppliers.
The fifth chapter summarizes levulinic acid prices data.
The last chapter analyses levulinic acid downstream markets.
The levulinic acid global market report 2016 key points:
- levulinic acid description, its application areas and related patterns- levulinic acid market situation- levulinic acid manufacturers and distributors- levulinic acid prices (by region and provided by market players)- levulinic acid end-uses breakdown- levulinic acid downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. LEVULINIC ACID GENERAL INFORMATION 1.1. General information, synonyms1.2. Composition, chemical structure1.3. Safety information1.4. Hazards identification1.5. Handling and storage1.6. Toxicological & ecological information1.7. Transport information
2. LEVULINIC ACID APPLICATION
3. LEVULINIC ACID MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. LEVULINIC ACID PATENTS
5. LEVULINIC ACID MARKET WORLDWIDE5.1. General levulinic acid market situation, trends5.2. Manufacturers of levulinic acidEuropeAsiaNorth America5.3. Suppliers of levulinic acidEuropeAsiaNorth America5.4. Levulinic acid market forecast
6. LEVULINIC ACID MARKET PRICES
7. LEVULINIC ACID END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b7qklf/levulinic_acid
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-levulinic-acid-cas-123-76-2-market-research-report-2016---research-and-markets-300246989.html
SOURCE Research and Markets