DUBLIN, August 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Analysis of Global Lithography Metrology Equipment Market, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The study focuses on both dimensional and placement metrology systems used for the process control in patterning the wafers and reticles in semiconductor fabs and mask shops, particularly after mask and etch processes of the process flow.
The lithography metrology equipment market is riding on the high wave of the semiconductor industry. The 2x and 1x nodes of memory and logic devices, coupled with the sensor and connected devices required to support the growth in IoT, self-driving cars, and ARs are among the key drivers which will drive the lithography metrology market.
Worth $957.9 million in 2016, the market is expected reach revenue of $ 1370.1 million by 2021 at a CAGR of 7.4% although each product segment will vary in growth rate. The overlay and OCD segment will witness high growth driven primarily by the technical capability to measure at required specification and high throughput for the sub-28 nm nodes.
The market size of each product segment is provided for 2016 and forecasted up to 2021. The competitive landscape of each segment and the market share of key competitors such as Hitachi High-Technologies, KLA-Tencor, and ASML are also provided along with their strategic approach towards the market. The market participants are working towards enhancing the current capabilities to stay valid with device miniaturization and growing complexity of the architecture. A comparison of the current technological capability of each product is also provided. Furthermore, an insight into new technologies being developed to meet the future needs of the industry is also provided.
The study highlights and analyzes the factors that will enable market growth and the challenges that the industry will face during 2017 to 2021. In addition, the study covers a geographical analysis of the market with revenue in 2016 and an analysis of forecasted growth until 2021.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Which product segment will grow the fastest in the next 5 years and what is the market size in terms of revenue for each of the segments?
- What impact will IoT and industry inflection will have on the market?
- What are the key market and technology trends?
- What are the competitive landscape and dynamics influencing the growth and development of the market?
- Will the current technological capability of the products meet the requirement of future devices, given that the form factor evolves drastically in the sub-10 nm node?
The metrology systems covered in the study includes:
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Market Drivers And Restraints - Lithography Metrology Equipment Market
4. Revenue Forecast - Lithography Metrology Equipment Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Lithography Metrology Equipment Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Technology Trends
8. CD-SEM Segment Analysis
9. OCD Segment Analysis
10. Overlay Segment Analysis
11. APAC Analysis
12. NA Analysis
13. EMEA Analysis
- Applied Materials
- Carl-Zeiss SMT
- Hitachi-High Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dnjk2w/analysis_of
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-lithography-metrology-equipment-market-2021---iot-and-smaller-device-nodes-provide-promising-growth-while-euv-and-other-technology-limitations-take-a-toll-on-the-market-300510711.html
SOURCE Research and Markets