NEW YORK, April 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2020 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals" is a comprehensive report on the global LNG industry. The report provides asset details of all active and planned, LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals in the world by region and country. Information by terminal includes terminal name, operator name and design LNG processing capacity (liquefaction / regasification) for the period 2010-2020. Planned (new build) LNG terminals capacity addition and existing capacity expansions, as announced by the companies have also been included. The report provides LNG liquefaction and regasification capital expenditure outlook at global as well as regional level by year and by key countries till 2020. The report also provides information on LNG trade movements and prices globally along with regional and country comparisons based on certain key parameters. Further the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts at regional level.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2010 to 2015, forecast to 2020
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Latest developments and contracts related to LNG terminals across different countries globally
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor's LNG assets
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02851877-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-lng-industry-outlook-to-2020---capacity-and-capital-expenditure-forecasts-with-details-of-all-operating-and-planned-terminals-300259658.html