LONDON, Nov. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Growing focus on expansion of gas pipeline infrastructure, rising demand for natural gas from downstream sectors, declining LNG prices coupled with implementation of favorable government policies is boosting demand for LNG across the globe. Increasing focus on development of adequate support infrastructure in various developing as well as developed economies is expected to boost LNG demand in the coming years. On the other hand, inadequate pipeline infrastructure is augmenting demand for small scale LNG projects to supply natural gas to key consumers in remote areas, especially in power and industrial sectors. Increasing urbanization, growing industrialization and rising number of projects related to power, city gas distribution, petrochemical, etc., are expected to positively influence global LNG market during 2016 - 2025.
According to "Global LNG Market Demand & Supply Analysis, By Region, By Country, By LNG Terminal, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025", global LNG supply market is forecast to exhibit a CAGR of over 5% during 2016-2025, on account of rising demand for cleaner fuels; oversupply of LNG due to liquefaction capacity additions in Australia, US and Papua New Guinea; and declining prices of LNG over the last few years. In 2015, global LNG export market was dominated by Qatar and Australia, due to huge natural gas reserves and large liquefication capacities in these countries. Increase in spot market purchase is expected to keep LNG prices under check in Asia-Pacific and Europe. "Global LNG Market Demand & Supply Analysis, By Region, By Country, By LNG Terminal, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025" discusses the following aspects LNG market across the globe:
- Global LNG Supply Market Size, By Volume
- Global LNG Market Share, By Region (APAC, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America and North America)
- Global LNG Landed Price & Forecast
- Global LNG Contract Share & Forecast
- Regional LNG Supply Market Size, By Existing and Potential Country
- LNG Potential Demand & Forecast, By Country
- LNG Potential Demand-Supply Gap Forecast, By Country
- Pipeline Distribution Network Overview, By Country
- Key Consumer / Importer, By Country
- Key Supplier / Trader / Aggregator, By Country
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of LNG market across the globe
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next ten years
- To help industry consultants, LNG companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with LNG producers, suppliers (aggregators, traders and portfolio companies), importers, office bearer of associations, consumers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Download the full report:
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-lng-market-demand--supply-analysis-by-region-by-country-by-lng-terminal-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011-2025-300359632.html