DUBLIN, Dec. 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7dm2bc/global_lte) has announced the addition of the "Global LTE Consumer Devices Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Global market for LTE consumer devices projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 26% during 2015 - 2020
Rising adoption of LTE technology in emerging economies, increasing number of new LTE enabled registered devices, such as cameras and other wearable devices, mounting Machine-to-Machine connections, Internet of Things (IoT) and declining global average selling prices of LTE devices is projected to propel growth in global LTE consumer devices market through 2020.
Samsung and Apple are expected to continue their market domination; however, their respective market shares are expected to decline over the course of next five years.
LTE devices, also known as 4G devices, enable users to surf internet, voice chat and share files at faster speeds. Global LTE consumer devices market is witnessing rapid strides on account of rising smartphone penetration rates, improving telecom infrastructure and easing policy framework in emerging economies. In addition, online television and live streaming is evolving as a key trend fueling demand for high speed data. Consequently, demand for devices supporting high data transfer rates is surging, globally. Moreover, snowballing e-commerce and m-commerce markets are catalyzing adoption of LTE enabled smartphones and tablets.
Global LTE Consumer Devices Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects of LTE consumer devices market across the globe:
- Increasing Global Strategic Alliances
- Rapid Growth in Mobile based Products & Services
- Voice Over LTE (VoLTE)
- Increasing Mobile Internet Penetration
- Increase in the Number of Registered Devices
- Booming Wearable Devices Market
- Growing Trend of Patent Acquisition
- Increasing Number of Connected Devices
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Global LTE Consumer Devices Market - Introduction
4. Global LTE Consumer Devices Market Outlook
5. North America LTE Consumer Devices Market Outlook
6. Asia-Pacific LTE Consumer Devices Market Outlook
7. Europe LTE Consumer Devices Market Outlook
8. Middle East and Africa LTE Consumer Devices Market Outlook
9. Latin America LTE Consumer Devices Market Outlook
10. Global LTE Consumer Devices Market Attractiveness Index
11. Porters Five Forces Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- ASUSTeK Computer, Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- BlackBerry Limited
- D-LINK Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- HTC Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Lenovo Group
- Micromax Informatics Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation
- NETGEAR Inc.
- NTT DoCoMo Inc.
- Pantech Co., Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- TP-Link Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Xiaomi Inc.
- ZTE Corporation
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets