NEW YORK, May 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Background:
The global luggage and leather goods industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2014-2019. The major drivers of the luggage and leather goods industry are per capita income, increasing consumer affluence, growth in the travel industry, and product innovation. Changing fashion trends and the awareness of luxury products, upgraded designs, and the global economic growth will possibly also boost the luggage and leather goods industry.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global luggage and leather goods industry by various segments and regions and has come up with a comprehensive research report, "Global Luggage and Leather Goods Industry 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis". This report provides an analysis of the luggage and leather goods industry, including the analysis of market trends, competitive landscape, cost structure, emerging trends, and the key drivers of industry growth. The study also includes the forecast of the global luggage and leather goods industry through 2019, segmented by region and market as follows:
Global luggage and leather goods industry by region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
Global luggage and leather goods industry segmented by market:
- Leather Accessories
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the luggage and leather goods industry is expected to depict a moderate growth during 2014-2019. The leather accessories market will possibly remain the largest segment in terms of both value and growth rate during the forecast period. Regular innovation in luggage and leather goods with new technologies and design is the major driving force of the industry. LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA, Coach, Inc., Kering SA, Prada S.p.A, and Hermes International SCA are some of the major manufacturers of the luggage and leather goods industry.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features and Scope of this Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Global Luggage and Leather Goods Industry 2014-2019: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis" include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the market based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Market size in terms of value ($B) by segment, market size trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) for key regional segments to make major investment decisions.
- Regional Analysis provides luggage and leather goods industry breakdown by region among North America, Europe, APAC and ROW.
- Competitor analysis: growth leadership analysis, market drivers and challenges, growth opportunity analysis by segment market and by regional market that helps to ascertain a sound investment decision.
- Market strategic assessment, emerging trend, innovations and new product launches, mergers and acquisitions by the market players are studied in the report.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02357100-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001