DUBLIN, April 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Machine Condition Monitoring Market Analysis-By Types (Vibration Analysis, Diagnostics, Others); By Component (Spectrometer, Ultrasound Detector, Others); By Application (Aerospace, Defense, Others); By Geography-With Forecast 2016-2021" report to their offering.
Machine Condition Monitoring is a technique used to detect the condition of a machine or its different components. It consists of condition monitoring apparatus, procedures, schedules as well as methods for data collection and analysis procedures. Machine condition monitoring decides the maintenance of the machine by monitoring its condition; thus increasing the efficiency of the assets and time for repair.
The machine condition monitoring market is projected to grow due to the shift from preventive maintenance to predictive maintenance in numerous industries for sufficient warning time and predicting failure of the system. The American market generated highest revenue for Machine Condition Monitoring in 2015, closely followed by Europe. Furthermore, the APAC market is projected to be the fastest growing region in the forecast period. Apart from the geographical segmentation of the market, the report also includes pricing and value chain analysis separately that will provide key insights and market scenario.
- Azima DLI Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- National Instrument Corporation
- Bruel & Kjaer Sound and Vibration Measurement
- Saj Engineering & Trading Company
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- Motion Industries, Inc.
- PDS Condition Monitoring Services PTY LTD
- Emerson Process Management
- SKF Condition Monitoring Inc.
- The Timken Company
- Fluke Corporation
- FLIR Systems Inc.
- NSK LTD.
- Shinkawa Electric Co.
- SPM Instrument AB
- DLI Engineering Corp
- Rohr back Cosasco Systems
- Scientific Monitoring Inc.
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- PCB Piezotronics Inc.
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- General Electric Company
1. Machine Condition Monitoring - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Machine Condition Monitoring - Market Landscape
4. Machine Condition Monitoring - Market Forces
5. Machine Condition Monitoring Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Machine Condition Monitoring- By Types
7. Machine Condition Monitoring Market-By Component
8. Machine Condition Monitoring Market - By Application
9. Machine Condition Monitoring Market-By Geography
10. Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fbbcrz/machine_condition
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets