DUBLIN, Aug. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Magnets and Magnetic Materials - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Magnets and Magnetic Materials in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Soft Magnetic Materials (Soft Ferrite, & Electrical Steel), and Permanent Magnetic Materials (Alnico Magnets, Hard Ferrite, Samarium Cobalt Magnets, & NdFeB Magnets).
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 190 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Advanced Technology & Materials Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Jingci Magnetism Technology Co.
- Beijing Zhong Ke San Huan Hi-Tech Co., Ltd.
- BGRIMM Magnetic Materials & Technology Co. Ltd.
- Electron Energy Corp.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
- Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations
- Data Interpretation & Reporting Level
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
- Product Definitions and Scope of Study
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
3. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
4. END-USE APPLICATIONS
5. TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS
6. PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONS
7. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
8. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
9. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. LATIN AMERICA
7. REST OF WORLD
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 190 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 199)
- The United States (42)
- Canada (3)
- Japan (13)
- Europe (37)
- France (2)
- Germany (13)
- The United Kingdom (6)
- Italy (3)
- Spain (1)
- Rest of Europe (12)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (104)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ztxj9d/magnets_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets