DUBLIN, August 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Malignant Melanoma Forecast in 20 Major Markets 2016-2026" report to their offering.
Cutaneous Malignant Melanoma is a form of cancer of the skin arising from melanocytes on the external surface of the skin. It can occur anywhere on the body and is more aggressive than the other two forms of skin cancer (basal cell and squamous cell non-melanoma cell skin cancer). Melanoma is the result of a combination of genetic / phenotypic predisposition and environmental catalysts.
This report provides the current incident population for Malignant Melanoma across 20 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Sweden, Norway, Japan, China, Russia, Australia, Canada, Turkey, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Argentina, Brazil and Mexico) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Malignant Melanoma have been quantified and presented alongside the overall incidence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Malignant Melanoma include:
- Family history of Malignant Melanoma
- Atypical nevus syndrome
- Exposure to UV light
- Skin colour
- History of Sun burn
- Cutaneous reaction to sun exposure (freckling, inability to tan, sunburn tendency)
- > 50 common moles
Reasons to Buy:
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Malignant Melanoma's market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of Malignant Melanoma and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Malignant Melanoma's incident population.
- Identify sub-populations within Malignant Melanoma which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Malignant Melanoma patients.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Cause of the Disease
3. Risk Factors & Prevention
4. Diagnosis of the Disease
5. Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
6. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
7. Key Co-morbid Conditions associated with the Disease
8. Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers
9. Top-Line Malignant Melanoma Incidence
10. Stages and Subtype of Malignant Melanoma
- Staging of Malignant Melanoma
- Location of Malignant Melanoma
- Clark's Subtype of Malignant Melanoma
11. Biomarkers and Mutations in Malignant Melanoma
- LDH Status in Stage III Malignant Melanoma
- BRAF Mutations in Malignant Melanoma
- NRAS Mutations in Malignant Melanoma
12. Estimates of Treatment Eligible Malignant Melanoma Patients
- Treated patients with BRAF+ Cutaneous Malignant Melanoma
- Treated patients with BRAF wild-type Cutaneous Malignant Melanoma
13. Abbreviations and Acronyms used in the Report
14. Patient-Based Offering
15. Online Pricing Data and Platforms
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9sv447/malignant
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-malignant-melanoma-market-2016---forecasts-to-2026---research-and-markets-300311700.html
SOURCE Research and Markets