DUBLIN, Jan 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Mammography System Market: Focus on Products, End Users, 15 Country Analysis, Industry Insights, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global mammography system market is anticipated to grow over $3.51 billion by 2028. The global mammography system market is projected to grow with a significant compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between the years 2018 and 2028, aided by the increasing prevalence of breast cancer across the globe.
Cancer imaging is consistently held to be one of the most important advances in the history of medical science and has become an integral part of the diagnosis and treatment of patients across the world. The cancer imaging industry requires constant advancements to provide simple, cost-effective, and efficient solutions for accurate diagnosis of the condition. The significant increase in the reimbursement policies across the globe consequentially promoted the development of cancer imaging industry. Further, the increasing demand for 3-D images by digital systems awareness about the early detection of cancer is significantly impacting the innovations by diagnostic imaging companies.
Moreover, a substantial increase in the prevalence of breast cancer has attracted more attention of investors for the mammography system market. Therefore, to sustain in the highly competitive market, the mammography systems are gradually becoming an advanced diagnostic tool for the diagnostic imaging industry with more benefits, including the development of 3-D images, simplicity, and cost-effectiveness. Further, current research environment demands efficient mammography systems with digital tomosynthesis systems to provide proper diagnosis of the disease, even with denser breast tissues. Besides reducing the turnaround time of treatment, the mammography system also provides magnification and light masking flexibility of 3-D images to physicians for more precise diagnosis. Furthermore, the mammography system market requires relaxation in the legal requirements and regulations to simplify the R&D as well as the approval process for the companies; thus, providing companies to devote more time to solve complex challenges by innovating new components or technologies to attain better product efficiency.
The contribution of North America to the global mammography system market was valued at approximately 37.95% in 2017. The different end users such as hospitals, ambulatory centres, and diagnostic centres are expected to progress at significant rates. Further, the substantial investments made by diagnostic imaging companies in the fields of mammography are promoting the development of breast cancer diagnosis are consequentially fuelling the growth of the North America mammography system market. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at an impressive 7.37% CAGR during the forecast period. Moreover, the Asia-Pacific market contributed approximately 28.63% of the total global market value in 2017.
- The emergence of the mammography system with digital tomosynthesis technology has enabled the reduction in turnaround time and increased accuracy and efficiency of the diagnosis of breast cancer and also aided in providing cost-effective treatment to patients.
- Currently, the hospital end users are the major contributor to the global mammography system market, and the segment is expected to grow at 6.83% CAGR during the forecast period.
- The global mammography system market is constituted of significant contributions from several conglomerates and small and medium enterprises. More than 70 products from approximately 30 companies are available in the market.
- The digital tomosynthesis system segment is expected to witness a robust CAGR of 9.84% during the forecast period. Further, the mammography system market for Asia-Pacific is anticipated to witness remarkable growth, owing to the increasing prevalence of breast cancer and increased adoption of digital systems.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global mammography system market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the mammography system industry?
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global mammography system market in 2017?
- How will each segment of the global mammography system market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2028?
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players?
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018-2028?
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market?
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the mammography system market? What is the current market dominance for each of these leading players?
- What would be the compound growth rate witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2018-2028?
- What are the key product types in the mammography system market? What are the major benefits of each product type?
- How has the market been segmented on the basis of technology? Which technology is currently dominating the global mammography system market, and what is the reason behind its dominance?
- How has the market been segmented on the basis of end user? Which end-user is dominating the global mammography system market, and what is the reason behind its dominance?
- Who are the key manufacturers in the mammography system market, and what is their growth potential?
- What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for mammography system?
- What is the growth potential of the mammography system in each region, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World?
- Which mammography system product type is having the most promising growth and in which region?
- Which mammography system end user is having the most promising growth and in which region?
- BMI Biomedical International s.r.l.
- Canon Inc.
- Carestream Health Inc.
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- General Electric Company
- General Medical Italia
- General Medical Merate S.p.A.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Konica Minolta, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Metaltronica S.p.A.
- Nanjing Perlove Medical Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Planmed Oy
- Siemens Healthineers
- Villa Sistemi Medicali S.p.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dcmpp2/global?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets